Chapter 3- true colors

•Leah's POV•

I cant do this anymore! I cant stay in school and pretend like nothing happened last night when something clearly happened!! Everyone keeps fucking staring at me. What did I do, im the one who lost there parents not you!

Logan I can tell that he hates me so why is he trying to be my friend. I think im going to go home early. I seriously cant handle all this.

On top of that I didnt cry. What type of kid doesnt cry when theyre parents are dead. Im seriously the worst person yet. I mean I feel like crying but my parents wouldnt want me to be sad.

--------------------

Okay im finally home. My driving skills today was kinda shaky. Thats needa be fixed pronto. This is offically the worst day every. Maybe if i can focus on school I can forget what happened.

Or maybe it was a dream, theyre probably on a cruise and forgot to tell me maybe theyre on a business trip. Yeah that sounds about right i'll see them next week.

Okay so finals are next week I needa focus.

As I began to take out my school work someone knocked at the door. I went to the door and yelled..

" Who is it ?"

" Its Logan sorry to come unexpectedly I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He replied.

I opened the door and notices that his eyes were red as a cherry and puffy as a cloud. I could tell that he was crying.

•Logan's POV•

She opened the door and I then relized that she wasnt the one who was lonely and needed help it was me. I hate crying infront of people but when she saw my face I instantly cried again.

I dont even know why im crying this time i just i dont know.....

•Leah's POV•

Awwh I feel bad that hes crying but seriously you couldve texted me and told me you were coming I probably look like shit.

I started to say that maybe theyre on vacation but I knew that they werent coming back I just keep telling myself that. Cause im wrecking on the inside.

"Hey Logan come in but please stop crying." I said.

"Okay. And im sorry." he stuttered.

" Why are you sorry? Maybe theyre on vacation who knows? " i said calmly.

"ARE YOU CRAZY THEYRE FUCKING DEAD!!! MY FUCKING PARENTS DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. MAYBE YOU SHOULDVE HAD YOUR FAMILY STAY HOME BUT NO!!!!!" He said yelling at the top of his lungs.

At that moment I began to cry. I cried harder than ive ever before.