✗ - Part 1

He can't believe that they went as far as messing with one of his friends. Why they couldn't respect Audrey's privacy was a mystery, yet recording a video of her and Rachel, only to upload it on youtube to let it go viral was something he couldn't quite understand. 

Eyes were glued to the back of brooke's head his fingertips slowly tapping against the table as he focused on what she was talking about. 

❝  His name's Kieran Wilcox. He just moved here from Atlanta. ❞

It was entertaining to watch everything from a far. How fast the blonde noticed the new guy wasn't a surprise. Ethan himself wasn't blind, yet he wondered why the hell he'd never caught her attention like she had caught his own. Not that she was aware of it of course.

Being an outsider gave him the chance to observe everything going on around him in a different perspective. As an example he wasn't blind to the way Seth Branson looked at her, it was obvious at least to him. He himself was a guy too after all, but he never opened his mouth to say what he assumed or what he thought. He wouldn't want to misinterpret anything.

Gaze fell back onto his sketch book, his pencil trailing across the paper to shape the lines that brought the blonde's body to life. He knew he was good at drawing, and he wasn't sure how many times he himself had sketched the people and things around him. Everything he saw he drew, but the things that caught his interest and attention they were sketched differently, with greater detail and dedication.

He headed out of class as soon as the bell rang, waiting for Noah in the corridor. 

❝ Did you figure out who uploaded the video ??  ❞

❝ No clue, the email from the video was just a dummy account. But it's been taken down already so there's that. ❞

Another problem they had to deal with, something he wasn't quite looking forward to at all. Surely there had to be something they could both do about it.  Either way Ethan was pretty sure who was behind it all.

❝ Y'know I think it was one of them. Possibly Nina if I had to name one. ❞

❝ If it was her, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd throw my guess at Brooke too but-❞

❝ She's not like that, Noah. ❞ 

❝ It's not as if you know her. I'm just saying. If I had to throw in another guess it'd be her. ❞

❝ Okay whatever, let's just drop it. ❞

Both Noah and Audrey knew about his crush on the blonde. He hadn't directly told them, but by the way he acted whenever someone brought her up he was sure that they had figured it out already. It wouldn't be a surprise after all, but he wasn't too bothered about it.

----

✶  ✶  ✶  ✶  ✶

Hello everyone !!  Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter !! Comments and favorites are greatly appreciated like always !!