Chapter 2

I groaned and rubbed the seep from my eyes, looking around my room in my dad’s apartment and sighed remembering the events of last night. I rolled over and looked at the clock, 12:45PM.

                "FUCK! I'm so late." I yelled and ran out of my room towards the bathroom.

                "Woah there chachi, where do you think you’re going?" I heard my dad ask.

                "I'm so late for school, i'm going to get suspended. Why didn't you wake me up?!" I yelled turning around seeing my dad and brother look at me like i'm Fluffy the freaking three headed god. Not cool.

                "Well Mrs. Frankenstein, because I called you in. So can you please stop screaming?" my dad stared me down.

                "Yeah, I can do that." I said nodding and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

                after I dried myself I put on a fluffy robe and  applied  a little makeup and put on my lazy day clothes; which consisted on my oversized baggy grey sweatshirt and my red and white snowflake and reindeer tights and my grey slipper boots. I brushed and parted my hair and let it dry naturally, it has a slight curl or wave to it. I grabbed my sketch book and sat at the edge of the bed noticing I have a couple texts.

                Hey why aren't you at school :(-Ricky

                Dariya, you aren't at school and that makes me really sad. You should change that, get your ass here. Well unless you still look like a walking horror movie. Stop that you know I don't mean that in a bad way. Just don't go and try to talk to kids. They will scream and run away, just sayin.-Anna

                I snorted at Anna’s text and texted Ricky back first: Hey, yeah my dad called me in today, apparently I look like a walking horror movie which is just no bueno. How's it going in Bio without me?

                I smiled and texted Anna back: My dad called me in, so I can't fix it cuz I tried putting makeup on. I never realized that make up can hurt, and bad so I still look like a walking horror movie. Too bad it wasn't Halloween, we could score some major candy scaring the shit out of some kids!

                I laughed at the text and started to draw, I really don't know what it's going to be yet. I started thinking about my mother. I hated that woman. With everything she did to me, I was fucking 5 and she put me on a weight loss diet. I was to be a model my default because well she was the biggest model in Europe until my dad knocked her up. She praised David but hated me, I was the fuck up, even though we are twins. I wasn't pretty enough, I wasn't skinny enough, boys never drooled over me, all in all I wasn't good enough. She started beating me when modeling agencies didn't take me, when the boy she tried setting me up with didn't work out. Just really for everything, one night she broke my arm and threw mw down the stairs because I got one question wrong on a test. I felt someone sit down next to me taking me out of my thoughts.

                "I thought you heard me come in, sorry." Ricky smiled at me.

                "Not your fault i’m lost in thought." I smiled and Ricky handed me a bag of stuff.

                I opened it and saw candy and a bottle of Coca-Cola, "I, umm, I don't drink Coke."

                "Oh sorry."

                "No, let me explain. My mother was an incredibly cruel person, she wanted me to be a model like her, but I was never the right weight and I grew women parts, unlike her. I wanted to have fun, I wanted to draw, hang out with David and his friends, but I wasn't allowed. So she started putting a drug in my drinks, it was her way of keeping me on a short leash, she'd say "Baby this is your sugar intake for the day, it's good for you. I'm giving you a gift, take it" little did I know she put coke in my Coca-Cola. What kind of mother does that to her 12 year old daughter?"  I shook my head.