Monster

Monster:

All I feel is the hard cold ground under me as something digs in to my back. I can smell him on top of me, holding me down. I try to stop him, but being oversized by a bear of a man stops me from being able to move more then he wants me too. Feeling his cold hands roam my body, makes me sick. I yell out for someone to help me, but I know, no one can hear me. I should have stayed locked in the little room overlooking the sea, at least it was warm and he wasn’t mad at me. Now that I pissed him off, I don’t know what I will get. I just wanted to go home.

“You are mine, if you run again I will kill you” he roared in my ear as I feel his hand move lower making my stomach turn. I don’t say anything but I shake my head more to keep myself from crying then to answer him.

“Good, now we are going to walk back home. Together we out any problems” he commanded rubbing his hands up my arms, thank god he didn’t make it in lower. Slowly he gets up off me, but I could still feel his body on mine, the ripe smell of him and the warmth of him hand on all over. I stand up the best I can, but my body fails me and sends me stumbling in to him.

“All you have to do is ask for help” he states looking over me with a pleased look, seeing me weak is how he like me. Four year now and no one has found me, most everyone think I am dead, if only that was true. He pulls me close to him, warping his large arm around me, helping to the house, or hell if you want a better name for it. Taking me back to my room he calls it, but really it my personal prisons.

“You have been very mistrusting today, I will have to show you why you shouldn’t do that again” he hisses out, walking out the door, with the sound of the lock, I break a little more, losing a little more of myself.

I don’t know how long I wait for him to come back, but the door fly’s open. I look up into the eyes of my capturer and know I may not see tomorrow. He walks in naked, with a small smile and that look. All I see in the darkness in him like he isn’t really human. He paces to me, ever so slowly, dragging it out. I close my eyes not wanting to see him, feeling the bed dip, I know. He climbs over me, pulling off my pant and shirt, leaving me open to him. He lowers himself in me, fast ripping me, crying out and letting the darkness take over, willing myself not to wake up again.

I wake up from the darkness, not being able to move because he pasted out on me again. I can see the red wetness all over him, the bed and me, it’s everywhere. I was planning on this happening if he found me, because I still have a plan. I will not be evolved in one more gruesome night with him. I cautiously run my hand along the edge of the bed, finding the little hole, hiding my saving grace. Finding it, with my fingers I pull out the knife bring it up and over to me.

Not knowing how long I have, I need to make a choice. Do I take his life or do I take my own?

Taking the knife in my hand, feeling smooth handle and the sharped–edged of the blade. I will never be able to live my life even if I kill him, he is on my mind every waking moment and every sleeping nightmare. He will always haunt me even from the dead, I am sure of that. He has taking everything from me but my life. I will not let him take that from me.

I lift the blade to my wrist, pushing the sharp-edged down hard and in one quick monition I cut deep. I look down watching the blood run down my hand over his naked body that still covers my own. I watch it run out of me, knowing that I won. He will never take another thing from me. I start to feel numb and light, I know I don’t have much time. I pray the he doesn’t take another girl, closing my eyes because I can’t keep them open anymore. Feeling cold even with him on top of me, lets me know that it’s the end. With my last breath I whisper to him “I forgive you” letting the darkness take me, knowing I won’t wake up this time.

by Jessica Webb