Zoes pov

We'd been looking at this one girl for weeks. She was beautiful. Caring, kind, and she just seemed like she would be the perfect daughter for me and Alfie. We had signed all the papers and she could move in when ever she liked. But the only problem is she doesn't know about any of this. We though it would be best to surprise her. Alfie doesn't know if we're ready for a teenage girl. What if she isn't open with us. What if she doesn't trust me like a daughter should trust her mom. What if she doesn't want to tell me about her problems. What about when she starts her period will she be able to trust me. I'm so scared. But if this is what we really want we're just going to have to keep trying.

Olivia's Pov:
Miss James called me down. She said two people had came to adopt me. I walked down the stairs, I sighed. It's just going to be like one of my old foster parents. They find out their pregnant and then they just return me. I gave up hope since I turned 13. Once you've got passed the age of 12 no one really wants you anymore. I walk down stars and see a tall man with dark hair and a small petite woman with ombré hair. The woman turns around. And my jaw drops to the floor. ITS FRICKEN ZOE SUGG!this can't be happening. Why would she be here. Why would she want to adopt me.

Zoe's pov:
I turn around, she's standing there shocked. She was obviously a fan. "Hey!" Alfie says breaking the silence "hey" she said in almost a whisper "Olivia these people would like to adopt you, they've signed all the needed papers and can adopt you straight away.I've already packed you a bag with all the necessary items you might need for a overnight stay." Olivia stood there. Gobsmacked I helped out my hand and she took it. Miss James followed behind us with her bag. "Olivia remember your going to be ok, nothing bad will happen I promise." She nods her head repeatedly a smile appearing on her face. She jumps in my car and we start to drive away. Beeping the horn to miss James as we leave.