Pizza

Zoe's pov:
"pizza" Alfie screams up the stairs
"Coming" me and Olivia both scream in unison
We get downstairs and eat our pizza Olivia only eats half whilst me and Alfie eat the whole the thing. "Your done?" Alfie asks her. "I'm sorry I'm wasting so much it's just that I'm not used to eating so much." "It's ok" Alfie giggled at her rambling response. Well we were thinking we could go to the cinema and you could go upstairs with Zoe and borrow some of her clothes. "Sure" she replied walking up the stairs.

Olivia's pov:
I walk into Zoe's room and she's immediately scanning her wardrobe looking for something for me to wear. We both decided that we were gonna wear similar things. "Perfect" Zoe calls out. I look over to see her holding some black high waist skinny jeans and a shoulder less top. "Well,it's,erm,I don't,what,"
"Maybe we could wear something else?" I manage the stutter "why?" Zoe asks a confused look spread across her face. " I don't know it's just hard for me to explain."
"ok" Zoe answers still unsure

Zoe's pov:
I know somethings up with Olivia but I don't know what. Ik ow that it might be hard for her to trust me and Alfie straight away but soon were gonna be her parents. I just really wanna know what's going on. But how can I if she's not going to trust me. I walk up to her bedroom door.i knock waiting for her reply. " come in" she answers in her inoccent voice. " I know something's wrong and your just not telling me, I know it might be hard to trust a complete stranger, but me and Alfie would never hurt you. We love you so much and your part of of our family. Please just tell me what's wrong."
" Zoe I know you and Alfie would never hurt me and I've never even thought of that its just hard for me to Explain what's wrong"
"Ok but promise me one day you'll tell me everything"
" promise"
Alfies pov:
We had so much fun we went to the cinema and we came home and talked. Zoe fell asleep and Olivia went to have a shower. Whilst Olivia was away Zoe woke up, she said she was going to the toilet and I just mumbled ok.

Zoe's pov:
I walked into the bathroom to see Olivia standing there in the shower naked. Now I knew what was wrong.....