Diaries of Angelica

"Angelica is not your average "Rapunzel" story. Sure, she is locked in a tower, and she does enjoy art..

But she keeps her hair short, and doesn't dream of princes and kings. Angelica dreams of freedom, and she knows she is not gonna get it from royalty. That is soooo two centuries ago!

Instead, she watches, for she can see everything from her windows in the tower.

The market,

The town,

Even the villages far off, in valleys hidden in the mountains.

Every morning and every evening she watches the sun rise and set, every friday afternoon the market open and people pore in.

She has learned to observe, for there is nothing better to do than watch, and prepare for her escape.

Until she sees an innocent boy killed.  

By her mother"

Hey guys!

What do you think? It will be in first person from Angelica and I might do the POV of some other characters, depending on how it's going.The first chapters will probably be a little boring, but it won't last long I promise. My goal is to update at least once a week if not more...

And these ARE NOT EDITIED. I am writing this on my tablet most of the time so there will be errors - I do reread but if I miss it, I miss it. Correct if you really have to.

Thanks!

Vote, Comment and Like!

-Sam