Goodbye's

"Do you have to leave?" I perched myself on my bed as I watched Q pack his belongings into his suitcase.

"You know I have to." he looked up at me, and although he knew I would be fine on my own, he looked a little guilty that he had to leave.

"Even though I knew this day was coming, it still doesn't make it suck any less." I sighed.

"You're not making it any easier for me, yourself." he said as he sat down on the bed beside me.

"It's just going to be so... boring here. Like, what am I supposed to do for a whole month without you?"

"Well what did you do before?"

"College. Work."

"So why not do that? That'll pass some time." he suggested, to which I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Might as well get some of it out of the way before you don't have the time to."

"I guess you're right."

"And we'll have Skype, so it won't be all that bad. Unless your extreme sexual urges are still a part of your every day routine."

"They are." I groaned once more, letting it be no secret that I felt extremely sorry for myself. Not only did I not have the comfort of him just being there, I would also have to deal with the cravings of wanting him inside me, something that was extremely apparent at this stage of my pregnancy.

"That won't be an issue." he replied, matter-of-factly.

"How is that not going to be an issue? I'm going to go insane."

"It just won't be. Trust me." he smirked, leaning in to give me a kiss. "My cab is going to be here in about... 35 minutes.." he said, looking down at his watch. Before he even had the chance to look back up I was already pouncing on him, straddling my legs over his hips instantly.

Just in the nick of time, a car horn sounded outside as Q was standing in front of the mirror, flattening his sex hair with the palm of his hands.

"A kiss goodbye seems pretty dull after that, huh?" He tried to make light of the situation, knowing that I was feeling less than happy about him having to go home. Instead of using words, I stepped in closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist as tight as I could. If either one of us were to say something, it would be enough to push me into an emotional breakdown. Truth is, I was terrified. I was terrified to be alone. Scared that something bad would happen, scared that he'd miss out on silly little things, scared that he would find someone better. This whole feeling insecure thing was no fun at all.
"A month will be over before you know it."

"I guess." I replied, as he pulled away slightly.

"I'll call you when I get home." he said as he carried his bags over to the door, before leaning in to kiss me.

"See you in a month." I said, pulling a false smile.

"See you in a month." He said back, before walking down the corridor.

I shut the door behind me, instantly noticing how quiet and empty the apartment felt already. What was I going to do with myself for four weeks?

- just a small fill in chapter. Sorry for the delay guys! Hoping to be back with updates!