|| 004

Hii! First of all, you guys probably know that this winter break, or however you call it, is almost over. I'm really busy with school and other stuff then, so I'll probably update less than now. I'll try to update at least 3 times week, but it's probably going to be more, because I just love to do this :) xxx

********************************

George POV

The door from the living room opens and I quickly look around. Luckily it's just Josh. He sighs and just sits down next to me. 

"What's wrong?" I ask him. 

"I'm worried about you" He says, looking me in the eye. 

"What? Why?"  i ask him. He grabs my hands and slowly rubs his thumbs over them. 

"About the fact that you are scared here. There isn't anything here, George. You don't have to be scared. You probably just imagine the stuff." He says slowly, looking dead serious. 

"I know it sounds weird, but I don't imagine the stuff. Tonight about that door and everything. How can a window open by itself and a door close by itself? And yesterday when you were working, I hear weird shuffling through the babyphone and-" I say, but Josh cuts me off. 

"George, for all those things are reasons. For that door, maybe it closed because of the wind that came through the open window? And maybe the window was open because we didn't close it good enough. For that shuffling, maybe it was just Cadee who was moving in her bed a little?" Josh says, looking at me. I look down. "You're probably just scaring yourself" he says quietly. I slowly nod, biting my lip. 

"I'm sorry" i whisper. I slip my hands out of Josh's and I lie my head in my hands. 

"No, don't be" Josh says and he pulls me towards him. He wraps his arms around me as tight as possible. He starts stroking my hair, that's something he always does when he knows I'll start crying soon. And of course, there i go. 

Tears are filling my eyes and they spill over my cheeks. Soon enough I start sobbing and Josh keeps stroking my hair. 

"Hey, it's okay" Josh says quietly. He lies down on his back and pulls me with him. I lie my head on his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat, trying to stop crying. After a few minutes my last tears flow over my cheeks and I sit back up. Josh does the same and wipes them away. 

"I'm just crazy, I guess" I say quietly. 

"No, the only person who is crazy right here is me, but I'm crazy about you" He smiles at me and because of that I start smiling too. He slowly leans in and kisses me. 

"Come on, let's get this upstairs" he winks. I smile and nod. We walk up the stairs, while we are still kissing and we get into the bedroom. You probably knows where this is going ;)

**** Next Morning ****

I wake up and see that Josh is still asleep. I quietly sneak out of bed and walk to Cadee her room. I open the door and walk to her bed. She is lying fast asleep, so I decide to let her for a little while. 

I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen to make breakfast for Josh, because it's his birthday today. I try to be as quiet as possible, so he won't wake up. 

I try to make some eggs when someone wraps his arms around me. I look around and see Josh standing behind me. 

"What are you doing here? You should be in bed still" I say, smiling. "I was going to make breakfast for you" 

"Oh, sorry. But thanks" He smiles."But you know that you are always the one that sleeps the longest, I'm always up earlier than you" I shrug. I put the eggs on the fire and turn back to Josh. 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Josh, happy birthday to youuuuu" I sing to him. "I love you" I say and I kiss him. 

"I love you too. But I'm hungry, is it almost done?"  He says, looking at all the food. I turn around and put the food on the table. "Prick" I smile. 

"hey, don't insult the birthday boy" Josh says. 

"You're not a boy, you're a man, even though you don't really act like it" I say. I turn around and look at a gasping Josh. 

"How dare you?!" He says, over dramatic. I look at him, biting my lip, fighting back a grin. Before I know I'm lying on the ground with Josh on top of me and he pins me down. I start laughing and try to break free. "Nope, not gonna happen" he smiles at me. 

"Why not? I only told you the truth?" i tease him. He gasps again. 

"Well, I guess I need to punish you then" he winks. He leans down and starts kissing me. I kiss him back hungrily. 

 But then Cadee starts crying and screaming. Josh gets up from me and pulls me up. We walk to her room together and she is sitting right up in her bed. Josh gets her out of the bed and tries to calm her down. He sits down on a chair, rocking her a little. I kneel down next  to them look at Cadee. 

"Bunny gone!" she screams over and over. I look at Josh and he signs that I have to look for the bunny. I look in her bed, next to it, behind it, but I can't find it anywhere. 

"Did she have it last night?" I ask Josh. He nods.

"I gave it to her and snuggled up to it like always" He says. "Cadee, we'll find bunny, okay?" Josh says when she isn't screaming anymore. She doesn't do anything, so I walk to her bed and grab a another stuffed animal. I hand it to her and she looks at it. She is silent immediately and Josh and I both sigh. Josh gets up with Cadee on his hip and we walk downstairs again. 

We sit down in the kitchen and eat the food I made. It actually tasted pretty good, that's new. We get ready and stuff, because later both of our families come over because of our birthdays. 

I go upstairs to take a shower, when I see the bunny lying in the bathroom. How the hell did it get here? I walk out of the bathroom and run down the stairs, into the living room where Josh is sitting with Cadee. I show the bunny to Josh.

"Where did you find it?" He grabs it from my hand and gives it to Cadee. 

"It was lying in the bathroom, but how did it get there?" I ask. Josh shrugs. I sit down on the arm of the couch. 

"are you still going to shower or...?"  Josh asks. I slowly shake my head and he gets up. "Okay, then I'll go. You alright?" I nod and look up at him. He pecks my lips and walk up the stairs.