|| 016

Another part!! *waites for applause*  happy? :) x

**************************************

Josh POV

When we get to the police station, was pretty far away, we need to get in and they lead me and Sean both into seperate rooms. There are multiple police officers in there, ready to hear us out. 

"Hello, so you are Joshua Cuthbert?" the man asks me and I nod. "Okay, so what happened from the moment you got kidnapped to when you got here?" I sigh and start telling the full story. 

"Well, I actually don't know how long ago this happened, but it was on the 28th of July. I was putting the carseat of my daughter in the car when a man called out to me and asked me if I wanted to help to fix his car, because it broke down on the end of the street. So I walked with him and there were two others standing by the car, they were with the first man. They wanted me to grab something from the back of the van, but then I got pushed inside. Someone put a cloth over my face and soon enough I blacked out. 

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair. We were in an old engine house, that what I found out when we escaped. There was one man, I guess his name was David, but it could've been a fake name. There was another man, but I don't know who he was. The man was pretty....big and I guess he was tanned. Then there was Sean, the guy I came here with. He helped me escape and he told me he was the son of that David guy. They tricked him into this whole thing, and I believe him. He never did anything to me, he only helped me, with everything. 

The two other, meanly that David guy, beat me up. There are lots of bruises and cuts on my body and I'm pretty sore to be honest. They also put camera's in my and my boyfriends house in London. But also in another room, I don't know where it was, maybe a hotelroom or anything. They had put a small tv in the room where I was locked up, so that I could look at them, to see how much it hurt them. They just liked it when I was hurt. 

At some point, Sean helped me escape. When we came outside, we found out that it was a building in the middle of nowhere. We walked for hours and hours and didn't see one single building, until earlier. That was where we called you." I say and look up at the police officers. I see that there is a camera in the corner of the room, which probably recorded everything I just said. 

"Okay, well thank you for telling all of this. Was this everything?" He asks. I think back to everything that happened, trying to get to something else, but I can't think of anything. I nod. "Okay, just stay here, I'll be right back." He walks out and I sigh. I lie my head on the table and close my eyes. This is terrible. And right now everything just hurts. Every single bone in body hurts, every cut and bruise hurts. 

When the man comes back, he has a few pictures with him. 

"I want you to look at these pictures carefully and say if the men who kidnapped you are between these pictures." He says and I nod. He puts them all down and I see the both of them right away. 

"Those two, I'm completely sure" I say and he nods. 

"Okay, they are already in jail, because we thought that they were the kidnappers, so you don't have to worry. We are just taking you to the hospital right now, just for a check-out." I nod and we get up. I try to walk out slowly and I need to take place into the back of the police car again. 

George POV

The next morning I wake up after about 2 hours of sleep. I take a shower and put on some jeans and one of Josh's sweaters. I grab my wallet and walk out the door, planning on going to Starbucks.

I walk through the streets of the city, they are pretty empty to be honest. It must be early. I don't know, didn't check the time.

I walk into the Starbucks and order my stuff. I sit down in a booth, thinking back to that one time that Josh and I got into a fight. I left his house angry and to try and make up with me, he ordered the half menu for me. The whole table was full and it took us hours to eat and drink all of it.

I start smiling and get up when the girl calls my name. I grab my coffee and my muffin from her and walk out. I see a small park on the other side of the street and walk to it. I sit down on a bench under the trees and let the warm sun that shines through the leaves shine in my face.

When my coffee and my muffin are gone, I start making my way back to the hotel. I walk into the lobby and see Jane sitting there. When she sees me she jumps up and starts running towards me.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?!" she says to me. We walk to the elevator.

"Oh, I guess I forgot my phone. Why did you call?"

"Well......we found Josh" she smiles. My eyes widen and I start jumping.

"Oh my god, really?!" I shout and clasp my hands over my face. She nods and I start running back to the lobby.

"Well what are you waiting for?! We need to go see him!" I shout. She laughs and follows me to her car. We get in and she starts driving. "Where are we going?"

"To the hospital" is the only thing she says.

"Omg is he hurt?" I say, getting worried immediately.

"He has some bruises and cuts, but other then that he's pretty much okay. It's just for a check out." I sigh relieved and we drive onto the highway. And with just my luck, there is a traffic jam.

"Seriously?" I sigh and I sink back into the chair.

"Relax, we're going to be there soon." says Jane.

20 Minutes later we are only about 100 feet further.

"Okay, enough, I'm just going to walk." I say, ready to open the door.

"Never, you're staying in here"

"Make me" I say and I try to open the door. I look at Jane who has a small smirk playing on her lips.

"I can lock every single door in this car, so try to get out" She says. I huff and sit back down. Suddenly all the cars in front of us start driving. Jane starts driving too.

"Come on! Go faster!" I say to her. She looks at me with a disapproving look. "Please..." I say quietly after. She starts laughing and drives a bit harder. Soon enough we get to the hospital and I jump out of the car, running inside. I run to the front desk.

"Where is Josh Cuthbert?" I ask her. She looks up at me and boredly looks at her computer.

"He's in room 174, but you have to wait in the waiting room." She says and I nod. I run to the elevator and see that Jane is following me. I hold the door open for her and we both wait until the doors open again.

We walk into the empty waiting room and sit down on a chair. After about ten minutes I can hear a door open. I look around and see him.

"Josh!"