Chapter 5) It's magic!

YOU

         You where on iFunny, looking at your recent posts. Sans  looked at them with you and burst out laughing at the meme of Harambe. Suddenly, you felt like your body was on fire, and your eyes poured a bright, (f/c) light. The injury on your leg was healing, and it was a blessing, but it freaked you out.

"What the ****" You whispered in between breaths. It finally let go of you and your appearance had changed a bit. (f/c) was now the color of your eyes and tongue. You stared at the floor and whimpered.

"what was that?" Sans grabbed you and pulled you in. He held tight, and you could feel tears running down you face.

"That is what I am asking myself....." You smirked," I think it might be some sort of magic, my leg is healed, ouch" you grabbed your back to fell to cuts, magic lingered inside of them.

"let's just go to bed, it has been a heck of a day"

"I am going to agree... " You got up and tried to walk, but the pain in your back was unbearable."Gah, my back"You grabbed your back as you fell, Sans caught you before you fell though.

"i will just carry you.." He had noticed that you had the cuts in your back, he was worried.

-time skip brought to you by Parent Temmie_ Tem proud parent(the egg actually hatched? Who knew?)-

     You wake up to the pain gone in your back, and a new feeling..., like that you had new body parts. Sans looked lazily at you and then nearly fell of the bed when he opened his eyes all the way. You look at your back and scream.

"How the heck do I have wings and a tail...?" that is when you rembered that you did not meet your parents, that it is possible one was a monster. You feel your head to find neko ears sticking from your matted hair."Welp, this is already the oddest day of my life, and it is not even 8 yet...., I don't even know what to call myself! A winged neko?"

(A/N) this is what I look like- I drew it

"i thought that you could not get prettier

"i thought that you could not get prettier.... i was wrong" You blushed a light shade of (f/c). This made Sans laugh.

"I want to see everyone's reaction!"

"oh, it will be priceless when you tail them" You two were in a laughing fit.

SANS

   You don't understand weird, until your human girlfriend wakes up a monster. I am not saying she was not attractive before, but now she is completely stunning.  She is the first of this kind, and she calls herself a winged neko. Wait, neko is a type of anime, so, Alphys is going to completely freak.....

"i have an idea" I had a plan she would not say no to.

"What"

"lets invite everyone over, and then you show everyone then"

"Good idea! I will text everyone. You wake up Paps and Undyne, for now I am staying in here."

"kay" I could  hear her phone going of with confirming text messages.

"Should I invite Mettaton?"

"if we don't we have to put undyne's door up again, so i guess" I knew that if we did not, MTT would end up here anyway.

"Kay, they are all coming."

" papy, undyne you guys up yet."

" OF COURSE BROTHER!"

"me and (Y/N) have a surprise, we want to show everyone at the same time, so we invited everyone."

-time skip brought to you by Flowey_ You are AN FREAKIN IDIOT Mykaela_ Don't be rude Flowey-

YOU

   Everyone was sitting on the couch questioning where I was. I was waiting for Sans que.

"(Y/N), you can come down now!" I hear Sans. I decided to try something, I thought of being in the living room, and focused on being there.

"WHAT!?" they all said in unison.

"I just teleported, and I did not know I could do that.." You where completely flabergastered. (see what I did there...)

" Y-you a-are a n-neko! OMG!!" Alphys had big eyes.

"Anime is real!" Undyne yelled. That is when I poured out laughing. Sans was still in shock, after he saw you teleport.

"you teleported, and nobody had to teach you.."

"Well, I do have determination, so I guess it was just a wish of fate."

"~You should be on my show sometime darling, I mean you are the first of your kind. Well, the first one to be a living creature~"

"I don't really know about that Metta."

"Where is Frisk?" Toriel looked really worried. Her phone rang, and she cried. "I-I will be r-right back" She sniffed.

It had seemed like hours, Sans had got the call that the house was finished. Everyone was helping you and the skelebros pack your belongings. Chara and Asriel where bundles together on the couch, so you put a blanket over them.

The door bust opened, and Toriel was holding a slightly alive Frisk. You ran as fast as you could to your younger sister.

"Frisk, oh my god!" you screamed with tears pouring out of your eyes. Everyone pilled out of the room when you yelled.

"(Y--Y/N)" You grabbed Frisk from Toriel's grasp and watched her smile at your presence.

"I am right here sis"

"B-bye" her soul floated over her body and shattered, you waited for her to reset, but that never happend.

"Nononononono, why won't she reset?" You saw Frisk's body all bruised and batter, pieces of metal where stuck in her body, the looked like they where from a car.

" did she lose her reset?"

"She can't, she just can't be gone forever! I want my sister back!" You hiccuped through your tears. Everyone tried to comfort you, it just made. A small smirk was still on her little body, you carefully lie her on the couch and kissed her check and told her goodbye.

(A/N)
Unexpected chapter, I am crying from my own work.