Guidebook

Royal Family

Father: Kyro- king of the pride; a tan lion with a brown mane and green eyes.

Mother: Shadow- queen of the pride; an unusual gray lioness with silver markings and bright greenish yellow eyes.

Eldest Son: Silver- prince of the pride; a tan lion with a silvery brown mane and green eyes.

Daughter: Kia- princess of the pride; a golden lioness with deep yellow eyes.

Adopted Daughter: Zhira- princess of the pride; a dirty blonde, wavy hair human girl with green eyes.

Youngest Son: Caress- prince of the pride; a dark tan lion with a reddish brown mane and green eyes.

Kyro's Side:

Sister: Layla- a golden lioness with green eyes.

Brother-in-Law: Roarik- a dark red lion with a dark reddish brown mane and brown eyes.

Nephew: Blister- a golden lion with a dark reddish brown mane and brown eyes.

Nephew: Ayka- a golden lion with a dark reddish brown mane with green eyes.

Niece: Nea- a dark red lioness with green eyes.

Shadow's Side:

Sister: Rhea- an unusual gray lioness with bright yellow eyes.

Brother-in-Law: Ramius- a golden lion with a golden mane and blue eyes.

Niece: Arleigha- a dark golden lioness with blue eyes.

Niece: Grayda- a golden lioness with a gray stripe on spine and blue eyes.

Niece: Dosh- a silvery red lioness with blue eyes.