I'm here

Trevor had noticed the shooters sneakers coming their direction. He motioned Jade and Tracy he was coming and to stay calm. The shooter glanced at Trevor and looked down his muscular body and kept walking. He hovered over the two girls and saw that Tracy was crying. The tall eerie man grabbed her by her hoodie asked her name and age with no fear.
"My .. my name is Tracy Mann and I'm 17 years old. She said confidently. Jade and Trevor were now trembling at the thought of what's going to happen. The scary man pointed the gun at her head and asked her age again. She still replied confidently
"17, I'm 17 years old." In that second she was killed, shot right in the forehead. Jade gasped and started crying. They had been friends since they were little even though Jade was a couple months older and more mature. Jade was suddenly grabbed and stood up. The murderer spoke with confidence.
"Name and age" Jade managed to get the sentence out.
"My name is Jade Johnson and I'm 18 years old." She was suddenly dropped and left. The shooter had walked over to the big man. The trembling man on the ground said
"I'm Trevor Gallagher, 19 years old." The shooter acknowledged him by nodding then walked to the drivers seat and started driving. They had  been driving for a while now and Jade and Trevor were getting scared.
"So you are 19 huh?, and that muscular" Jade said with a grin. Jade was always trying to make other people feel better even though she was hurt deep down inside.
"Yea I'm kind of a gym fanatic I loved going there" Trevor replied in a remorseful voice.
"Hey don't freaking say "loved" you love going to the gym, we will stay alive." Trevor nodded with ambition.
"What makes you think we won't die he's a freaking killer." Trevor trembled with a single tear.
"That man could have just killed us like Tracy and all the other people, but you know what, he didn't and you should be grateful."  She said confidently.
There was a brief moment of silence when the gazed into each other's eyes.
"Uh we should try to figure things out before we do get hurt." Trevor looked down looking embarrassed"
Jade nodded fluttering her eyes. Jade sits up and starts sobbing. Trevor crawls over to her and sits beside her, he wraps his arms around her. She lays her head against his chest, still sobbing. He holds on tighter, she looks up to him and simply says thank you. He calmly replied back
"Don't worry I'm here" this made Jade feel better then she ever has. By this time it's around 12 o'clock at night. Trevor is stilling holding Jade as she looks down at her best friend so pale, so lifeless. They both fall asleep together, to them be woken by a horrible sight.