Boyfriend Spy (imagine 7)

Something different hope you guys like it.

BANG !!

He's on the ground and in seconds you run over him. You thought it was a glass breaking or maybe he slipped but then you see the gunshot wound on his stomach and you almost cry out in fear.

When you reach him, you caress his face, whispering things like "it'll be okay, we will both be okay". You want to scream but you know the intruder is still there you wonder how this happened as you watch your fiancé eyes closing before you......

3 hours earlier

" This is ridiculous, H/N what do you mean we have to go? " you say as your frantic fiancé throws clothes into a duffle bag. " what are you doing H/N stop packing and speak to me ".
"we need to go" he says, walking right past you and back to the clothing rack, he grabs a bunch of shirts and throws them into the bag. You reach out and take his hand" H/N your scaring me, like your really scaring me, look at me now and tell me what's going on ".

"I Can't "he says. You shake your head "then I'm not going with you "
You sit on the bed and cross your arms over your beating heart.
He stands in front of you and places his hand on your cheek "love please I need you to trust me". You shake your head again. " Y/N please ". He says and your blood instantly turns cold. In all the years you've know him he has never said your name like that, he rarely says your name but this time it was different it was almost as it if he was scared it would be the last time he would say it.

You look up at his fear stricken eyes and you kiss him tenderly, careful not to let go too soon so that he could see that you are there for him. He smiles then pulls away. " I love you Y/N I love you sooo much ". You laugh nervously " I know you do silly, why are you panicking?? " you ask. He just laughs, "Im not panicking I'm just, he sighs, I'm fine"

He kisses your head. " I need you to go to the basement okay, I need you to go now and you can't come out until I say so okay, and in fact don't come out until I come get you okay? , okay? Y/N do you understand, it is soo important that you understand, I love you " Now your scared, hot tears fall down your cheeks and you start to whimper.
" Y/N please don't cry, I've got this don't cry, your gnna hear a noise in a minute and when I say run, run ".
You nod your head and look at your fiancé, you don't know what type of signal your waiting for and then you hear it.

'CRACK '

The window in the living room has smashed and you scream, you hear your fiancé shout run and you pound your feet across the floor and you run down the stairs to the basement. You lock the door and stand against it. Your heart is hammering, your breathing is heavy and you don't know what to do, you think to yourself maybe this is a practical joke but then you hear gun shots 'Bang, bang bang ' each bang is louder and harder than the one before. You scream and begin to shake with tears, you silently pray your fiancé is okay, you hear the breaking of glass and then the sound of someone coming towards the basement door. You run to the corner near and broken mattress and hide under it. The door suddenly swings open and the intruder comes in with a skii mask and a gun and points it around. You stay as still as a mouse and they leave. You are still under the mattress the mattress creaks and you swear they are coming back but they don't. You stay there for a moment and once your 100 % sure they have left you spirt upstairs.

You scream, your fiancé name and run to the kitchen the living room, every where and then you see him in the hall, next to the piano lying in a pool of thick red blood, you run over to him, you shake him, cursing and screaming you don't know what to do. His eyes are open and even though he's in tremendous pain he smiles and says to you " Y/N it's okay Baby, it's okay I'm okay now I need you to listen to me very carefully, I need you to go and get the first aid kit and stitch me up, but first I need you to compress my wound with your jumper" he points at the baby blue jumper you have. You hand is shaking you don't know what to do, then He hold it it's okay Y/N he smiles "you've got this"

You take out the tweezers and he shows you the wound it's just under his rib in his stomach, you look at it and you feel the bile in your throat. "I Can't do this you say" 'yes you can' he coos. So you use the tweezers to clamp on to the bullet you start to pull it and he seethes, you see the pain in his eyes and you stop, 'no keep going he says, don't stop this needs to be done now I'm losing alot of blood ' you pull the bullet with all your might and it comes out. Then you begin stitching, you find it hard to stitch because your hands keep shaking an when you look at H/N you realise his eyes are dropping. "hey, hey hey H/N stay with me, hey your okay, your okay stay with me, fresh hot tears blind your eyes and you wipe them and his blood smears across your face, I can do this you think. You Continue stitching and when your done you realise he's silent.

"Noooooooo nooo nooo H/ N, wake up wake up BABE please wake up, you beg and plead, but still his eyes stay shut. You begin to cry over his lifeless body and you whisper I love you, I love you sooo much, I love you and I forgive you. There is no movement for a minute and as you are about to get up, he grabs your hand" H/N your okay omg your Okay", you cry you hold him in your arms and you bawl, he looks you in the eyes and he says I love you to and kisses you tenderly, you go to hold his waist, and he seethes" Im sorry " you whisper and he goes "don't be you saved my life, I love you my hero" and it was true

You were a hero indeed.