||CHAPTER 5||

Im back and ready to WRITE~ sorry thinkin' of Taeyang! >< ROLLER COASTER RIDE! Anywho o.o thank you to the ones who keep reading. I will totally follow you if you shout out this story. NO FOLLOWING ME REQUIRED. If you share my story I will follow you and you dont have to follow me. Sound like a plan?

~~~~

Kyung Mi's (you) POV

"What's your name?" this nice lady asked me.

"I'm Lee Kyung Mi." I gave thenice lady my form and walked into the audition room.

I saw Luhan and he was shocked. His mouth dropped at maybe that I dyed my hair red wine red. It is very pretty. I have changed.

"Wow," this nice name I think his name was Chanyeol complimented me, "you are beautiful."

"Gamsahabnida." I bowed about 60 degrees to him.

"Let's here you sing." He responded back to my thank you. I chose to sing Only One by BoA. I felt like it was me. I felt free when I sang that song. So, that was my audition song.

"Beautiful!" Tiffany the only female judge clapped.

"I loved it!" Chanyeol topped Tiffany.

"Luhan what about you?" Tiffany and Chanyeol looked at him. It is like he wa stunned by my beauty.

"Luhan?!" Chanyeol snaoped his fingers to bring Luhan back to life.

"PRETTY!" Luhan stopped, "---song..."

"Gamsa?" I said thanks because it was just weird.

"You auditioned to be a solo artist." Tiffany looked at my paper.

"That takes gut." Chanyeol looked at me proudly at me bravery.

"You are amazing." Luhan said without blinking.

"SMTOWN will send you a email to tell you if you got in or not." Tiffany dismissed me.

~~~~

Grr! My eyes are killing me! Maybe I need to put on my contacts.. smart move. -_- anyway!.... please keep reading!! This one is a short goodbye.. :/

:: Soo Jin ::
:: JiJi ::