Chapter 3

" Well guys this is where youll be living" Chase said. "Really?" all three siblings said "This looks like a meth house" "Well thats cause it is." the house was nice and big but it needed a new paint job new windows and the grass needed to be cut. "Well lets get started shall we?" As they toured the house Amy noticed a crack in the wall." Dad how'd that crack get there?" Amy asked. "Oh your in for a treat on thos one." Chase temtped. "Watch this." Chase feels on the wall and pushes down a button when the walls split open they see millions of guns and a gun range." Now lets find yall some weapons" Chase said." Lets start with the youngest...so Amy pick a weapon thay fits you." Amy walks around the room picking up shotguns, pistols, rifles, sub-machine guns, and Assault rifles. " Hey Dad whats that gun on the mantle." Chase fights back tears "That was your mothers 12 gauge." "Can I try it?" Amy asked. "Yes" Amy walks up to the target range and fires until the gun is empty. "I like it, can use it?" Chase gets a look of sadness. "Its about time that gun comes outta retirement, aight Matt your next." Matthew doesnt take as long as Amy, He goes straight for the Sniper rifles. "Hey Dad, wheres the MSRs at?" Matthew asked "To your left Matt." "Thanks" Dorian steps up and looks around he walks to the pistol section and picks up a 44. Magnum "Oh yeah, this is my gun." Dorian said "You don't wanna try it out?" Chase asked "Nope, this is the same make and year I shot that hobo with." "Ok, now lets got find some jobs to do."