FLASHBACK (THEO)

-FLASHBACK-

(THEO P.O.V)

"Come on Theo, if you ont hurry up we're going to be late arriving to the airport." replies my mother from the kitcchen downsatirs. "I'm ready just let me get my phone" I say grabbing my shoes from the closet and slipping them on. "Ill be waiting outside when youre ready." I heard a loud bang of the door shutting behind her as she exited the house. I grab my phon from off the bed looking at the last message I have sent my darling. "I'll see you soon" I cant beleive that her mum got a job in Levin and she gets to move here. I quickly turn off my bedroom ligh and run down the stairs to my mom who's waiting outside in her car.

-AT THE AIRPORT-

Luckily we got to the airport with minutues to spare. My mum quickly grabbed the charm bracelet i bought for Coralie out of the front consul and we hurridely walked into the airport to wait until Kylie lands. My mum walked over to the service desk to point us into the direction of her flights door but i really wasnt paying attetion because i was so nervous and excited so i started pacing back and fourth. "Flight zero four eight nine from Christchurch is now landing."

That was Coralie's plane. She was finally here. I quickly took the charm bracelt from my Mums hands and gave her my phone so should could record our first meet. Wew quickly ran to the doors of the plane arriving from Christchurch. I stood by the nerby water fountain that was in the middle of the airport and i had my mum record me as i waited. Just as I looked up from checking to see if i looked okaii, I saw her. I saw my princess. Shes here. I had the biggest smile on my face. She finally looked up to see me and i looked straight into her beautiful brown orbs and they made my heart melt. It looked like she was crying so I ran up to her to give her a big hug. It was like something out of a movie. When she jumped into my arms the whole world seemed to slow down and the only two people whi mattered were me and her. It felt so unreal to finally have my princess in my arms and then i never wanted to let her go. When i did let her go though. I kissed her right on her lips. They were so soft and they tasted like strawberries. It was special because it was my first. I noticed that i had to lean down a little bit to kiss her but i didnt care i think her being short is cute. "I love you princess" I said giving her another hug. "I love you too baby." You look stunning today" she just laughed a little but started to blush. so cute. "I brought you something so you could always remember this day. "Its not like i could forget the day i met the love of my life." she replied then she kissed me on the cheek as i started to pull the bracelet from my pocket. "here you go, hold out your arm" she did as I said "This charm bracelt represents the day that we met and every month that we are together you will get a new charm for your bracelet and it will mean something special for the both of us" I finished as i clasped it around her wrist. "Aweh. Theo its stunning, I love it and you"