Chapter three- Getting ready (CORALIE'S P.O.V)

(CORALIE's P.O.V)

Just as i was getting ready to get out of the shower to pick out my outfit. my cell phone rings. As i figure out that it is Theo's ringtone I rush over to my bed where its laying and pick it up to answer. "Hi Theo" I say with a big grin on my face. "Hai princess, what are you doing" he answers. "JUst getting ready for tonight, will you tell me where were going yet" ive been asking him all week but he wont tell me. ugh. "Not yet"he answers with that adorable half laugh that makes my heart melt "but i will tell you that you need to wear walking shoes and a jacket since its going to be cold." "Okaii perfection I will, i was getting ready to pick out my outfit anyways.""Good love, but i have to go get ready now ill see you tonight. I love you. "I love you too." I answer as he hangs up. I go to my closet and pull out my favorite outfit. I quickly slip on my best creme colred sweater and walk to the cloest to find my pants. I huridely settle on my fvorite black ripped skinnes. Once i get them on and ziped i grab my black van by my door and slip them on. Then i go to my mrror and put on a little makeup.

OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/coraliestoy/set?id=109278843