Chapter Two:

I look up at my brother wondering what he is doing while wincing in pain. "RODNEY DON'T DO THIS PLEASE", I say. "Sorry but it's your punishment for wearing makeup little slut. NOW SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO SLUT",he says growling at me. He grips onto my neck and thrusts hard into me. Hard. Deep. No Mercy. I try to scream and breathe but he is strangling my neck. I can't move. He thrusts harder and deeper into me. My juices spilling out onto the bed. He doesn't care how much I hurt. He likes it. Better yet.... He loves it. He finally snaps. "If you pleasure me. I'll let you go. If you don't. I kill you.",he says calmly. I bite my bottom lip and nod and thinking that I will pretend he is Andy. He unlocks me while I try to move but I'm too sore. I finally sit up as he lays down. "Cmon Slut. Show me what you can do.",he says with a smirk. I close my eyes and I cry a bit and I take off his boxers and I imagine him as Andy and begin sucking eventually deepthroating. The more I think about Andy the harder and faster I suck. He grabs onto my hair as I pull away out of breath and moan. "Andyyyyyyy",I say while moaning. He grabs me by my neck. "WHO IS ANDY?!?!?!?!?!" ,he barks. I'm speechless as I see my sister by the doorway. "ANSWER ME", he screams. "Rodney she doesn't have to tell you anything. Now let her go or I can fire this shotgun of mine." , She says cocking the gun. "Well,Well,Well..... Why isn't it my wonderful sister. Always caring about others but not herself", he growls smirking but letting me go. I mumble,"Don't even think about it Rodney". He gets up and walks towards her and grabs her by the neck throwing her on the bed. She screams Caleb and Harold's name. She has been living with them since she graduated. They are the only people that she trusts. I run downstairs and I grab her phone and I call the twins and tell them to come quick while Rodney has almost finished intercourse with my big sister. The two boys run upstairs with me and I show them where they are. Caleb and Harold grab Rodney and beat him and Caleb shoots him. Moe wraps up in a blanket and get dressed shaking and Caleb comes behind her and grabs her. I look over and see the 24 carat ring on her finger. They are engaged??? Its about time. It took 4 years for him to finally do it. Harold is grabbing all the items to save and putting them in the car due to Moe's orders. Caleb kisses her lips holding her waist as I look at my now dead brother. We leave the house letting Moe pour gasoline all over the house. She comes outside throwing the can in the overgrown lawn. She reaches in her pocket and grabs her lighter and throws it in the house as the house catches fire she runs and gets in the front seat. She holds Caleb hand as we drive away. This is the end. It is also my new beginning.