Chapter Five:

I can't believe it. Andy is rehearsing for the concert tonight that wasn't sold out. I look over and see that my brother is right by the stage where Andy Biersack is. I scream. Andy sees me and so does my brother. HOW DID HE SURVIVE??? HE WAS SHOT THEN BURNT!!! My brother runs for me and grabs me picking me up. I saw Andy run. He caught up to Rodney and grabbed me and punched Rodney. He called security and had Rodney taken away. Andy Sixx was holding me. I couldn't help but kiss his lips. The best part is that he kissed back. Tyler looked down knowing that I love Andy more than him. I felt bad but..... IT'S ANDY BIERSACK!!!!! Andy took me and Moe and Tyler backstage and kept us safe. We called Caleb and Harold and had them come. Andy told us that we can't go back for a while. Andy's band members hugged us knowing what just happened was terrifying. I couldn't believe what was happening. I'm with Black Veil Brides and they are taking me and my family home to safety at their mansion. Andy hugged me crying knowing what he just did to save a fan. I think to him I'm more than a fan or he has a strong relationship with every fan on his. Andy let us see him on stage for rehearsal. After rehearsal I went to Andy's dressing room where they put on his makeup and did his hair. Many people were pouring in to see him. Andy had me sit on the couch in his dressing room. After the makeup artist left, Andy got on top of me kissing me and then holding me and cuddling me and telling me everything was going to be alright. I smiled blushing while he held my hand and walked me out of the dressing room and then backstage then he tried to get me on stage. I denied and refused. He finally grabbed me and put me on his back and walked out on stage. I was deathly afraid. He held me and he took me off his back and he hugged me and he sang In The End and smiled knowing that I was mouthing the words. He asked me what my favorite song is then I replied Rebel love song so the song started. I smiled and hugged him tight and he sang and knowing I was singing along then he lowered the microphone and we sang it together even though I was deathly afraid. He smiled and chuckled a bit trying to keep singing. After the song ended, I ran off the stage. He chuckled and let me go. After the concert was over, he brought us with us to his security vehicle and we got in and drove to the airport. We were going to live with Andy Biersack...........