3

long ass chapter

Stiles wakes up to a small thing plummeting onto his stomach. He realizes it is one of his daughters and holds them back from jumping on Lydia.

He tells them to let him wake her up and they ran into their room. He runs his fingers through her hair and gently kisses her cheek. She wakes up, looks at him and smiles.

"Hey." she says groggily. He smiles back at her.  "Hi. Merry Christmas." he says helping her sit up. "What time is it?" she asks. He looks over at the clock.

"Uh, 5:47." he complains. "Well, Allison and Scott are coming over today so...we better start our day early." he says with a smile. They stand up and take the kids into the living room.

The kids run towards the presents and open them all. They look in their stocking and smile at the gifts the got from Santa. They show their parents what they got and show each other.

After a few minutes of opening presents, they decide to tell the girls about 'the big news.'

"Girls sit down. We have something to tell you." Lydia says. She crosses her leg over Stiles' and grabs his hand.

"You're going to have another baby sibling!" Lydia says. Stiles and Lydia both smile. Ariel screams of joy and Claudia sits there in shock.

"I'm gonna have to take care of three babies?!" Claudia asked. Ariel turns around and smacks Claudia. Claudia hits her back.

"Girls! Stop fighting or you won't get to open the gifts you got." Stiles says. The girls listen to Stiles and Lydia so they could open their presents. Stiles bends down in front of the girls and patted both of their head.

"You can go open your presents now." he says quietly. The girl smile and run towards the Christmas tree.

When they finish opening all of the presents, Stiles walks up to Lydia and says: "I'm gonna take a shower." He pecks her on the cheek and jumps up the stairs and goes into the bathroom.

Claudia is busy reading her new collection of Junie B. Jones books which her parents got for her and Ariel is playing with the dolls they gave her.

Lydia smiles at them and lies down on the couch. She closes her eyes and takes a little nap. She wakes up about 50 minutes later because Stiles is shaking her.

She opens her eyes and sees that Stiles cut his hair. "How long was I asleep?" she asks. He smiles at her.
"I know how to cut my hair. I did it myself." he says. She runs her fingers through his nicely cut hair.

"Looks good." she says winking at him. She stands up and walks into the kitchen to make some food. There is a knock on the door and Stiles goes over to the door to open it. He sees Allison standing there with tears streaming down her face.

"Allison? Are you alright?" he asked. Allison steps into the house and squeezes Stiles tightly. He hugs her back before she lets go and runs towards Lydia.

Scott shows up at the door as their kids run inside and talk with the other children. Allison looks at Scott and he looks upset. Scott looks at Stiles and asks them if they could go somewhere. Stiles agrees and takes the keys to his jeep. He kisses Lydia softly before walking out the door.

"Can we talk privately?" Allison asked. "I don't want the kids to know anything yet." Lydia nods and calls Claudia over.

"Claudia, Allison and I have to talk privately. Do you think you guys will be okay?" she asks. Claudia nods and skips back over to the other kids.

Lydia's POV:
We go into my room and sit on the bed. I ask her what's wrong but she just put her hand on her forehead and swore.

"Remember Isaac?" she asked me. I nodded-how the hell can you ever forget Isaac Lahey. "Well, he was taking care of the kids with me but then we spilled baby food everywhere so I changed my shirt and he just kept his shirt off until it what does done cleaning. Then Scott came home and thought we were...you know." she said. I nodded waiting for her to continue.

"Then he started to freak out and started to punch Isaac and beat him up so badly. Isaac was like...it was really really bad. Then Isaac said we just spilled baby food and nothing happened. Then he just kinda left." she said. She wipes away a few tears.

"And I was so angry with Scott and I just...I kind of broke up with him yesterday." she said. I felt my heart implode. They were the best couple ever that I wasn't involved in. "I told him...that I wasn't happy. And that I wanted to break up. And he didn't even ask why.."

"I though he would ask me to stay. But he didn't. He just let me go. And I lost the guy I've waited for for so long." she says. I felt a tear rush down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away.

"Allison. It's going to be okay. If you really love him you need to tell him. And I think he is hurting. He looked really sad this morning." I says. Allison smiles.

"Thanks I guess." she says wiping her nose. We hug really fast then go back to the kids.

Stiles' POV:
Scott told me what he did to Isaac and I was very shocked. "Isaac is that boy who always wear socks,right?" I ask. Scott nods. He wipes his eyes.

"Well, then Isaac left. And we got into a huge fight. And..."Scott began. He didn't want to finish his sentence but I forced it out of him.

"She broke up with me. She said she wasn't happy. And I was too hurt to ask why. I wanted to stop her from leaving. But if she's not happy with me, there's no way to make her stay. So I let her go. And I lost the girl I was dreaming of for-." he said but I cut him off saying:

"Dude you're the dumbest person ever." I say. "Wow thanks dude. Now if I can finish-." Scott said but I cut him off. Again. "You did you wanted her for such a long time. But you still let her go. She was heartbroken this morning. She didn't mean what she said last night. She loves you a lot more than you know." I said.

"Thanks dude." he said. "That really helped."

sorry guys
that was a sad and long chapter
the next one should be better
ihdk
bye