Chapter 3.

Tony and Mcgee were working hard to help clear Ziva name Tony turnt to see Ziva was asleep on Gibbs desk and smiles he goes over wrapping his jacket on her before getting back to work.

"Ok have we got any"Bishop says.
"Shh"Tony and Mcgee say.
"Huh"Bishop says as they point to Ziva.
"Oh sorry"Bishop says and heads to her desk and helps.

Gibbs walks out and smiled seeing Ziva asleep it did feel good having her back even if its for a short while.

"What have we got"Gibbs whispers.
"The man who was shot is David Callum 37 Married 2 children"Tony says.
"He was sent to isreal for a mission according to his wife"Mcgee says.
"What was his mission"Gibbs asked.
"His wife didnt know were trying to find out now"Tony says.
"Great Bishop"Gibbs asked.
"I spoke to his co workers who were supposed to of been with him they said nobody hated him but they did see someone follow him the other day but thought nothing of it"Ellie says.
"Did they say who"Gibbs says.
"No they didnt they said the person had a female wearing a  black hoodie that was it"Ellie says.
"Right see if we can look into that"Gibbs says as Ellie nods and starts typing away.

Mcgee headed out to get lunch comes back with Chinese and coffees for everyone.

"Did you get something for Ziva"Tony whispers.
"Of course i did"Mcgee says putting it on the desk.

"Tony"Mcgee says as Tony went over to Mcgee, Ziva was having some type of bad dream she was whispering Tony's name as he went over to her and gently woke her up as she shot up awake as she breathed heavily.

"Its ok it was a bad dream"Tony tells her having hold of her hand Ziva wrapped her arms round him tightly not wanting to let him go as Mcgee and Tony look at eachother with worry what happened in isreal.