Chapter 2-Strange Attitude

One months later...

Someone pov

"Oppa~~"

I heard my beloved yeochin calling for me..

"Jihyo-ya.."I said while waving at her...

                     ★★★★★

Taehyung pov

"Jihyo-ya.."I called her name when I saw her.

"Oppa,sorry cuz I'm late..Do you wait for me too long?Mianhae.."Jihyo said to me.

"No, it's okay. I don't mind at all.It's not your fault though.It's my fault to cuz suddenly I ask you to go out for date"I said to her while smile to cheer her up.

"So..where's we going today for the date? "Ask Jihyo to me with curious.

"You will know it when we arrive... "I said to her to make her curious.

Jihyo pov

"You will know it when we arrive..."said Taehyung to me..

I don't know why ...but I feel a little nervous and uncomfortable when I heard Taehyung said that..

"Palli chagiya.."said Taehyung to me while open the car door for me.

"Ouh, ar..arraseo"I said with strange feeling cuz it's my first time hear him called me chagi..

                     In the car..

I a bit shock when Taehyung fasten the belt for me

"What are you doing?"I ask him when he fasten my belt.

"Of course I'm fasten my girlfriend belt to make you she save.."he said to me then patted my hair."Okay, so now should we go?"ask him

I just nod cuz I still feel a little strange with his suddenly attitude because lately he was kind to me and always ask me to go out for date.

End pov

Namsan Tower..Taehyung parked his car at the parking that he booked for his car.

Taehyung pov

I look at Jihyo when we arrive at the Namsan Tower. I know that she feel strange with my sudden attitude but this is all I can do for her before..

"Let's go ,chagiya.."I said to her and then hold her hand.

"What are we doing here?"Jihyo ask me..

TBC∵ツ

Sorry if this chapter is boring but I have tried my best
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH GRAMMAR