Shopping baekren

Ren walked beside Baekho, his arms crossed. They had decided to go shopping together with their precious free time and most of it was Baekho entertaining all of the girls that came and fawned over him. Ren also had many fans, but he was too busy watching the girls trying to crawl over Baekho to care about them. Ren watched as yet another girl approached Baekho, this one more bo

✌ld than the others. She walked up to him and touched his arm lightly to get his attention. Baekho looked over and smiled at her, chatting with her for a bit. Ren pouted slightly and then began walking faster. He wasn't sure if Baekho was following, but he didn't care. Or at least he tried not to care.

'Stupid girls,' Ren thought to himself. 'I'm so much better than them, why does Baekho hyung constantly entertain them?' Ren fumed in his thoughts, not noticing where he was going. He ended up on a block that wasn't exactly friendly. He pulled his jacket closer to himself and looked down, trying not to make eye contact with anyone he passed.

"Hey little girl," a man said to his left. He didn't even look up, assuming he was talking to someone else. Instead the man grabbed Ren's arm. "Hey I'm talking to you." Ren looked at him, glaring.

"I'm not a girl," Ren said. The man just laughed. Ren could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"No need to be shy baby," he replied. Ren looked at him disgusted and attempted to pull his arm from the man's grip. "Now, now, don't be like that." "Let go of me!" Ren shouted. "Stop squirming so much," the man growled. Ren spat in his face and he backhanded him. Ren's head was whipped to the side and he just froze in place. He looked over just in time to see Baekho punch the man in the face. Ren was almost pulled down with the man, but Baekho grabbed a hold of him and held him close to his chest. "Damn kid." The man scrambled up and glared at Baekho, ready to fight with him, but stopped. The fire in the boy's eyes was borderline terrifying. Instead he stumbled off.

"Are you all right Ren?" Baekho asked, his voice gentle. Ren's heart was pounding, and not just because of his encounter. Baekho released him and looked at him, his hand touching the bruise forming on Ren's cheek. Ren slapped his hand and looked away.

"I'm fine," Ren replied firmly. He began walking, leaving Baekho to follow in confusion.

"What's wrong?" he asked catching up to him. Ren said nothing and when they returned to a more populated area Baekho was approached by girls again. Baekho did what he always does; smile and be polite to them. Ren was watching, anger and pain in his eyes. He turned and faced forward.

"I'm going back to the dorm. You can stay here and have fun with your new girlfriends," Ren said as he started to walk. Baekho looked over and ran to catch up with him.

"Ren, tell me what's bothering you, please," Baekho said, touching his shoulder. Ren whirled around and pushed Baekho slightly. "Don't touch me!" Ren shouted. Baekho looked at him in shock and hurt.

"Today was suppose to be fun and the entire time all I did was watch you let girls fawn all over you."

"That's what's bothering you? You think I actually enjoy the girls all over me?" Baekho asked, mildly offended by the accusation. "Of course I don't. I came out here because I knew you wanted to. I came out with you."

"But you pay so much attention to them," Ren argued.

"Because if I don't they'll just keep bugging me. I need to get rid of them some how," Baekho replied. He grabbed Ren's chin gently, stroking his cheek with his thumb. "They don't matter to me. You're the only one I care about making happy." Baekho pulled Ren's face toward his and their lips met. Ren tried to resist, tried to remember he was angry, but he couldn't. He wrapped his arms around Baekho, pulling him closer. When they broke apart Ren's eyes met Baekho's. "I love you Ren." Ren just smiled a sly little smile.

"Prove it. Buy me stuff," Ren replied. Baekho laughed and they walked toward Ren's favorite store, their fingers laced together.