1.9

super awkward smut

Louis opened the lube and covered three of his fingers with it. His first finger entered Harry causing Harry to shudder at the foreign feeling.

Louis moved his finger slowly before adding a second one, scissoring his fingers slightly causing Harry to wince.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Louis cooed worried that he was hurting his gorgeous boyfriend

"Yeah" Harry paused "Just feels a bit funny, that's all" Harry continued with a small smile

Louis only nodded in response. He once again moved his fingers curling them every so often to try and find the spot that would make Harry feel good.

Louis continued to finger Harry until he hit a spot making Harry let out a soft moan. He pushed his fingers into the same spot again causing Harry's face to scrunch of from the sudden pleasure.

He added a third finger slowly moving it in and out until Harry began to get used to the feeling. He once again curled his fingers earning a soft whimper from Harry.

He pulled his fingers out wiping them on the bed before looking at Harry and asking "Harry, are you sure?"

"Yes, Louis i'm sure" Harry replied smiling brightly his deep dimples showing

Louis nodded in return before putting a condom on a covering his dick in lube. He slowly pushed himself into Harry while pressing kisses onto Harry's forehead.

He stayed still for a few minutes making sure that Harry was okay. Harry let Louis know that it was okay for him to move so Louis moved his hips slowly.

He thrusted into Harry groaning slightly and pressing more kisses into Harrys face.

After a few minutes of Louis moving Harry discomfort was starting to melt away. Louis sped up slightly causing him to harshly hit Harry's prostate making Harry let out a throaty moan.

Louis admired the angelic boy beneath him, Harry's eyes were scrunched shut and his mouth had fallen open in an 'o' shape as he let out loud moans and whimpers.

Louis moaned loudly as his knees went weak and he buried his face into Harry's neck. Louis continued to thrust harshly into Harry before his thrusts became more messy and his came with a shout.

Louis kept going as he rode out his orgasm sucking a purple mark into Harrys neck. He pulled out of Harry and removed his condom and tied it before throwing it in the bin.

His full attention went back to his beautiful boyfriend who was spread out on the bed in front of him, painfully hard. He moved his hand to Harry's cock stroking him until Harry came all over his stomach with a loud whimper while Louis reminded him how beautiful he looked.

They sat in silence before Harry sat up and pulled Louis into a sloppy kiss. They cleaned up and put their underwear back and played some music and just sat in silence cuddling.

Louis moved his hand to Harrys ass and squeezed it, making Harry smile as he pressed a kiss onto Louis' neck.

That perfect moment lasted for hours which felt like only seconds. Louis got dressed and left while Harry continuously wished him a happy birthday and gave him goodbye kisses.

They had just shared something so special and it was amazing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry if this sucked.. I wrote this at like 5am

Only one more chapter after this :(

But yay larry sex!

please comment because I love hearing what you guys have to say!

have a happy holiday!

as always thank you guys so much for reading

tell me what you thought of the chapter here 💦