Chapter Three: Breakfast in Bed

At precisely 9:00 am, I stood up from the chair and opened the curtains in Young Master's bedroom, letting in the bright morning light fill up his otherwise dark and dreary room. The small child groaned, squinting his eyes, and slowly sat up in his bed. "Where...?"

He sleepily looked up at me, and then around the room. His eyes slowly widened as he clutched his sheets in his small hands. "WHERE AM I!?!?"

"Relax, my Lord," I said smoothly, setting down a tray of food on a small table beside his bed. His eyes were huge. "You are back at your estate, remember?"

He looked at me, then looked down, nodding. His heavy breathing was slowly beginning to turn to normal. He glanced over at the tray, and he reached out his hand to grab a pancake. "What is-"

SMACK

"OW!!"

I smiled at him as I held my hand up, ready to smack his hand away again. "If you are to say you are a British noble, then you must eat like a British noble."

He gave me a death glare and rubbed his reddened hand. He was such a spoiled little brat. "Fine. Just gimme the bloody fork then, you bastard."

I pointedly ignored him and instead set the tray on his lap, then began to point out the dishes. "Today, I have prepared whole grain gingerbread pancakes with a vanilla-frosting glaze, hot chocolate, and bacon."

To my annoyance, he grabbed a piece of bacon with his grubby little hands and stuffed it in his mouth, staring at me smugly. "It's nawf bad." He said, chewing it sloppily. "But it needs work. You burnf it around duh edges."

I bowed in apology, trying to hide my irritation. "It will not happen again, my Lord."

"Good." He messily tried to cut the pancake, and clumsily put a piece in his mouth that was much too big. "I suppose I should have to name you, eh?"

"Yes, I think that would be a good idea." I was frightened to think of a name that this child would give to me. It would probably be something extremely stu-

"Sebastian." He stared at me. "Sebastian... Michaelis."

"Sebastian? Is that the name you wish to give me?" I smiled kindly at him, surprised. Sebastian wasn't really that bad of a name. I've been called worse. "Is that a name of a butler you once had?"

Maybe he isn't such a spoiled child-

"It's the name of my dead dog." He had now given up on the knife and was tearing into the pancakes like a savage bear. He stopped and looked up at me, the icing smudged all over his small, defiant face. "I believe it suits you."

"I see... Then Sebastian it is," I said with a very forced smile but convincing smile. He just ignored me, getting icing all over his sheets and scarfing down all that was on his plate. I just smiled sweetly.

I was going to relish when I was able to rip the soul out of him ^^

---------------------------------------

Hello, everyone. Sorry about the slow updates, I've been busy as HELL.

(See what I did there -^^- ??)

Anyway, please comment, vote, and follow for more chapters!~~