....

Memories.

Its the most important thing for me. It fills the emptiness not just only in my heart but also in my head. Yes, i dont have memories of my past, my childhood. I was found unconsciously lying on a cold cement, naked. I was barely 12 at that time. No, i wasnt rape. I just lost all my memories. Its like im a new born child, knew nothing about the world. I dont even know how to use spoon and fork i was like a child learning all the things about the world. They patiently teaching me everything i need to know. Until i reached what i am today.

I know you are all curious where i came from and who found and took care of me but i cant answer both of them, only the latter, remember i dont have memories but i can tell you i was found by two devils in human form. Thats what they call them- Devils. At first i was confuse of why people call them devils. So i asked them why but all they did was to laugh. Eventually i knew the reason why. They love violence, its a habit for them. Theres no such thing as mercy to them. No care, heartless as people say. Most of the people were afraid to even talk or mingle with them. Me, i wasnt even afraid nor believed of what the people were saying. Why should i? They saved me, took care of me. They taught me everything i know. They never hurt me, they even protected me. Heartless? No they're not. I can proved it.

Those black menacing eyes.

They stare at me softly

Those malicious smirks.

They smile at me lovingly

Those violent hands.

They hold me so secure and safe.

How can they be so heartless?

they're lovable.

Caring

Protective

Maybe once in theyre life they were heartless, cold, evil..

But they changed right?

or not?

they just treated me different..

But why??

im confused

They gave me memories that i once lost. They even fill the emptiness in my heart.

But....

They think otherwise.

Those two will always be the devils

And im their angel...

The devil's angel..