l♥ve day

“Nak, gising na.”

Kathryn moaned and buried herself deeper into her comforter.

“Sige na, ‘nak! Tatlong oras pa biyahe natin papunta sa set.”

With a huge groan, Kathryn got up from her bed and smiled weakly at her mom. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Ma.”

Her Mom chuckled and hugged her softly. “Happy valentine’s, nak. Eto pala...” Kathryn looked over at her dresser where her mom was pointing. On it was a bouquet of white and red roses. Kathryn looked at her mom.

“May card. Sige na. Mag bihis ka na rin.” 

As her Mom walked out of her room, Kathryn picked up the bouquet and read the card.

“Sa pinakamagandang babae sa mundo ♥”

It didn’t have a signature or a “Love, Name”, but she knew who it was from. Taking her phone, it tinkled as she received a bbm.

dPad:

Gising na, Ganda! Happy Valentine’s Day :*

She smiled.

“Good morning, BMan! Thank you sa roses! Ang ganda. Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ :*”

dPad:

“Mas maganda ka ;).”

dPad:

“Bihis na, MJebs. Maghilamos kana, tapos matulog ka sa van on the way sa shoot”

“Nuks, bait natin today ah. Sige, BMan. Enjoy your day. Thank you again :*”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

dPad:

“Check na ba lahat, Kath? Snacks mo, charger mo, si Baby Elrick, yung blanket mo, iPod?”

Kathryn laughed. Daniel has always been caring, but he’s straddling the line between “caring” and “overbearing mom” right now. She hugged baby Elrick as she laid down the back seat of the van, her blanket covering her and baby E.

“Abalang abala ka ngayon ah. Opo! Check na po lahat :)”

dPad:

“kelangan lang sigurado :) have a safe trip! ingat kayo ni baby elrick ♥”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kath, nandito na tayo.”

Kathryn blinked and sat up as she looked around. The filming crew were already outside, bustling to get everything ready for their shoot. It was the first day of filming for her new show with Daniel, they didn’t need him today, so she was the only one on the set with a few other casts.

Getting down from the van, still clutching Baby ElRick, Kathryn squinted her eyes shut as the sun shone brightly. She clutched her phone when it vibrated. 

dPad:

“Kumusta tulog niyo? :) Off to make-up na?”

Kathryn raised her eyebrows. “Paano mo nalaman nakarating na kami?”

dPad:

“Kasi three hours biyahe, tapos umalis kayo mga 6:30”