The Night I Met Prince Ripper

It was 9:45 pm, I was about to hit the calledThe Belle Morte, I'm wearing a black and green side stripped dress with black and green heels. As I saw the line I thoght " how the am I supposed to.get in the line is long ass fuck"  Death said ( her inner vamp) " wow you dumdshit flirt with the bouncer do you ever think?"  "what ever bitch you know u love me " yeah I do now shutup and go flirt with the bouncer bitch!" after that  I walked to the bouncer and trailed my fingers down his chest down to his lower abdomen, and he shivered and seductively smirked and whispered "i'll save you a dance tiger" he opened the door and smacked my ass saying " sure see you soon sexy" then when he thought I was out of hearing space  he said " damn that bitch got ass though really I'd tap that."

  I went straight for the bar a got a shot of ciroc and a shot of vodka straight  after.I had 23 shots I was buzzed but, but I was not drunk so I made my way to the dance floor and the song panoramic and I was moving to the beat.

  Then some guy comes behind me and my body had heated trail were he touched me, I thought " dafauq is this " death was like " mate bitch go get fucked by mate"  "huh."