The night in the alley way

Well I turned to say a all so cliche phrase, in a posh British accent, but he was nowhere to be seen but, oh well I went in the back alley way next to the club's back door. I heard begging "please don't hurt me I have a child due in three months please let him live" she said desperately but that was wrong so I walked down the cobbled stoned alley way floor and my next victim turned and said"look what we have here" I was like "yeah dumbshit look at what we have here my next fucking victim" he turned and lunged at me I side stepped him and knoked him out the girl ran and hug me she said well sobbed " thank you thank you thank you really much" I pushed her lightly off me and said"your welcome now go to the black bugati Vernon and stay thier" she said "yes okay I will" and left.

   I turned and said "how long have you been doing this?" he stuttered " b-b-bout s-seven y-y-years" I look at him thats why Vermont had soo many prego female humans.

fuck and I liked Vermont such beautiful scenery.

      Well I guess it's time for.fun I took him to a abandoned hotel and take to the were all of my favorite toys are at he, saw them and instantly paled. He asked" what are you going to do with those," he pointed to the various knives (my toys) I said " oh nothing deary nothing at all", then he fainted.