Phil - 1 , Dan - 0

"Fuck!" Dan said frustratingly, giving the beaming Phil a death stare.
"I let you win that time!" Dan claimed. Phil obviously didn't believe this, and decided to play a little game with Dan.
"Alright Dan," Phil started with an evil look plastered on his face. "you have to try to win next round while i distract you."
"Oh, well that doesn't seem so hard" Dan considered. He then started to get suspicious from the smirk Phil had.
This guy's planning something.

Dan started the next round. This game, of course was Mario Kart, but Dan hadn't played for a while and he was a little rusty, hence the losing. Phil leaned over and delicately placed his hand on top of Dan's crotch. Of course this took Dan by surprised, so naturally he jerked a little bit, causing his player to swerve off of the road.
"You've gotta be kidding me. This is how you'll distract me?" Dan inquired in disbelief. Phil stayed silent, and pulled his zipper down. He gracefully slid Dan's pants down his knees so he wouldn't have to stand up. Phil played around and teased him a little. Dan was starting to have trouble now. Phil nibbled on the growing bulge as Dan bit back a moan. Dan's boxers started to dampen from the pre-cum leaking out.
Phil decided to take it a step further by moving right in front of Dan, and sliding his boxers off. As soon as he did, his cock jumped out. Phil gave off a little chuckle.
Looking up at Dan he flicked his tongue over the head, noticing Dan wince at the sudden wetness. Phil eyed Dan's dick, almost seeing it pulse with anticipation of what was gonna happen next.
"Fuck Phil, just suck me off already." Dan complained, still trying to maintain his position in the race. Phil decided to abide by his requested and stuffed the whole head into his mouth, twirling his tongue around it. Dan moaned, obviously the warm tongue going around his dick was getting him on. Dan couldn't take it anymore. He bucked his hips, shoving the whole thing into surprised Phil's mouth.
The race had ended by now and Dan dropped the controller, not caring about it at all. Phil bobbed his head causing Dan to moan even more.
"Phil.. I'm close." Dan said breathlessly.
Phil sucked harder, his cheeks going in. This threw Dan over the edge. Dan jerked and yelled Phil's name as he spilled the cream down Phil's throat, which he gladly swallowed.
Phil sat down beside a tired Dan. He stared at him in wonder. Phil pecked at Dan's luscious lips, caressing his red cheeks.
"I won." He whispered.