Me and My Vampire Prince Prologue

This is my first story so COMMENT, COMMENT and COMMENT!

Me and My Vampire Prince

Prologue

My name is Catherine. I'm a princess. And I live in a world you wouldn't expect to exist.

I live in a world where vampires exist. Yes, the beautiful, pale and dead vampires you imagine. And yes, they're perfect like your Edward Cullen. But in our world, there's a big difference.

Vampires are born to protect weak and pathetic humans. They are oath-bound to protect the human that chose them. We live in harmony. No havoc, no chaos.

But the problem is, humans abuse this right. Instead of treating vampires as protectors, they treat them as slaves. They treat them like dogs.

You may wonder why vampires can't prevent this. Well, as I told you, vampires are oath-bound. They can't use their inhuman speed and strength to harm humans. That's why they're abused.

And I hate it.

My mother and father know that I hate this; that's why they treated vampires like they were supposed to. Since my father discovered my, well, you can call it hatred, of punishing vampires, he stopped picking vampires as maids and butlers. ( Well, who would not do that if their daughter gets hit by a rock that's supposed to hit a vampire. )

Some admired me. Some loathed me. I was a vampire-lover. That's not true. I just don't want to see suffering.

That's why my mother was surprised when I told her that I'm ready to have my vampire...