Chapter 21

Chresanto's P.O.V

The limo came and took us to Kacey house which was an hour away.To tell you the truth I kissed Kira first.I just couldn't help myself.She was just looking so fine..mmm.Anyways when we got to Kacey house my mouth literally dropped,her house is big as hell.We got out the limo into her house straight to her room.

Me:So,you think your ready for roczilla (sits on the bed close to her)

Kacey:I can show you better than I can tell you

Kacey's P.O.V.

I pushed my ass against his boner as hard as I could and started grinding on him.He grabbed my waist and groaned.He flipped me over and started kissing my stomach moving up taking her shirt off and throwing it on the floor.He moved to my collar bone pushing my bra straps down while kissing.His hand sled under me unhooking my bra.He threw my bra on the floor and squeezed and sucked my breast making me moan softly.He pulled off my leggings and rubbed my area threw my panties making me moan.He pulled my panties off and started eating me out.I moaned like crazy as he moved his tongue faster.He stood up and said "come and get it."I sat up and unbuckled his pants pushing them down,I rubbed the lump in his boxers making him grunt.I pushed them down making his dick swing in the air.I stroked it in my hand then Chres pressed me down and got on top of me down and got on top of me.He sled in kind of rough,it felt so good to have a big,thick,hard,long dick thrusting in and out at a medium past.I put my head back and grabbed the sheets as he went deeper.

"though fuckkkk" I moaned as he picked up the pace."Harderrrr" I moaned.He obeyed and started thrusting in and out roughly,faster,and deeper.My walls tightened around his dick.He kept thrusting in and out going super deep.He groaned "Baby,your feel soo good" he whispered in my ear.I kept moaning in pleasure as his dick brushed against my tight walls.

"Mmmm CHRESSS YESSS" I cried out.I was breathing heavy now,I was about to cum.Before I could tell Chres I cummed.He just kept going,we didn't want to stop.He started thrusting harder and harder.

"CHREEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed holding the sheets tight in my hand.I know the neighbors knows his name after that moan ;-).He leaned down and kissed me so I wouldn't be so loud.He slowed up pulling out,leaving me feeling good.I got on top of him sliding down on his dick.I bounced up and down,,he grunts,groan,and did everything.I pinned him down but of course he's stronger.

"Baby hop off,I'm bout to cum,and I don't g-got o-on a c-c-condom"Chres grunted.I got off and stroked it in my hand.Chres flipped me over,I continued to stoke it was he groaned and cummed all over my stomach. Then he stucked two fingers in me for 20 mins making me cum.We laid there for a min then took a showers and got back in the bed. 

Sorry that it was short,but it's getting to the end,about 9 more chapters.Comment and follow plz