Chapter 23

Kacey's P.O.V.

2 months later

Its been two months now and me and Chresanto's relationship been full with sex,love,and fun.Kira and Rayon is still strong,well yeah they get in a couple of arguments but they pull it together.Kamile has been distant from everybody and keeping secrets which is tearing her and Craig's relationship apart.Kelly been going through some deep shit that only I know.Two weeks after we lost our virginity she was raped by Issa and beaten and threaten.He told her to drop whoever she was dating or he will kill her.Then her dad started raping and abusing her and her mom was beating her so she ran to my house and told me everything.I called the police on her parents and they were sentenced 15 years in prison for selling drugs,murder,rape,and abuse.Then,I whooped Issa ads and never talked about it again.Anyways,it's November 1,Monday, and I'm wearing my cheerleading skirt with the half shirt and my hair in a bun with ny strawberry lip gloss.

Since Kelly stay with me we ride to school together and get their an hour early to spend time with our man,well me,Kira,and Kelly do,Kamile says that's doing to much.Anyways,I'm at school in Mr.August room.

Me:Hey babe (pecks him on the lips)

Chres:Hey babe

Me:So,there's this game on Saturday and I really want you to go

Chres:Okay,and I got a suprise afterwards Me:Yayyy

Kira's P.O.V.

I walked in Mr.Lopez's class room in my cheerleading uniform with my hair in a high pony tail.

Me:Hey boo (pecks him on the lips)

Ray:Hey Babe

Me:You coming to my game Saturday

Ray:Sorry,but im busy

Me:DOING WAT!!!EATING TACOS CUZ THATS ALL YO ASS DO BESIDE ME AND SCHOOL!!!!

Ray:Damn,do I got to do everything with you and yo permission

Me: (calm voice) Ray. Are you cheating on me

Ray:NO!!!!WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU KIRA,GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION ON WHY ON EARTH.WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU

Me:IDK YOU TELL ME TWO BRAIDS!!!

Ray:Look,since you must know I'm going to a family cookout

Me: Oh (feels dumb) I'm sorry I accused you of cheating

Ray:Mmmhmm,come here

Kelly's P.O.V

I walked into the school in my cheerleading uniform with my hair flat ironed straight boned.I walked into the janitor closet where I told Issa to meet me.I know your like" why are you meeting up with Issa",well there something I have to tell him.

Issa:Hey babe

Me:I'm not your Babe

Issa:That's what you think

Me:W.E. you remember when you raped me two months ago

Issa:Yeah

Me:Well,I'm pregnant but I don't know who's the father because I had sex with two other people that week

Issa: (laughs) You were just a fuck and duck,I ain't doing shit for you or that child if it's mine (laughs harder then leaves)

I sat on the floor and cried.Issa and my dad raped me that week and I had sex with Jacob to clear my head that same week.I don't know what I'm going to do.

Kamile's P.O.V.

I'm scared to tell them why I been distant.I mean what if their disappointed in Me,how would this effect ME and Craig's relationship?

·······································································

How was it?!?!

Follow,vote,and comment please!