Prologue

You smiled as you ate Oden with Osomatsu. His trademark shit-eating grin smiled back. It was finally his day off! You always wanted to see him, but he was always busy with work.

"Aah.. I love you, (Y/N)!" he chirped, hugging and nuzzling your neck.

"O-Osomatsu! You're getting crumbs on me!" you said, giggling.

"Hehhh..." he said pulling away.

You felt an intense stare on you as you ate. Turning your head, you saw Osomatsu staring at you, his face tinted pink.

"What?" you said a bit nervously.

"Nothing. You just look really hot when you eat." he said shamelessly.

You turned away, your face bright red. H-How can he say that without shame?

A small buzz rang as you two began to eat again. Glancing at Osomatsu his eyes widened and a huge blush appeared on his face.

"Osomatsu?" you said, scooting to see his phone screen, but he quickly locked his phone, his hands shaking.

"N-Nothing! My boss wants to meet." he said nervously, getting up.

"But you said we could hang out tonight.." you murmur, standing up with him.

"I-I know.. I'm sorry.. I'll text you after the da- M-Meeting!" he said quickly before leaving.

You stared after him as he hastily left. Sitting down again, you ate more Oden and paid Chibita, thanking him and bidding him goodnight.

"I can't wait to see him again.." you murmur as you walk home, smiling to yourself.

...

Osomatsu POV

"I can't wait to see you again, Totoko-chan!" Osomatsu chirped to Totoko.He left the park and began to head home. A happy smile was on his face.

On the way home, he saw Chibita waiting by a road with his oden cart.

"You should stop seeing your 'Boss', idjit." Chibita said, his tone laced with warning.

"What do you mean?" Osomatsu said, a bit confused.

"(Y/N) loves you, you know that right? Not another girl like her." Chibita said.

"Uh, I know that. That's why I'm dating her?" Osomatsu replied, confusedly.

Chibita sighed.

"She'll find out eventually." Chibita replied as he walked off with his cart.

"Jeez, what's his problem?" Osomatsu said, continuing to walk home.