Chapter Six

You laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Your mind was buzzing with questions about what Choromatsu meant. What did he mean when he said Osomatsu didn't have a job?

A loud and panicked knock sounded, along with loud yelling. "Coming!" you yelled, walking down the stairs.

Opening the door painfully slowly, you saw a disheveled Osomatsu and a panting Choromatsu.

"Osomatsu? Choromatsu?" you say questioningly, tilting your head.

"(Y/N)! Don't listen to this frog!"

"(Y/N), he's the liar!"

You look back and forth from the brothers.

"W-Why don't you two come in?" you say nervously, opening the door wider.

You take them to the living room. You sit on the couch and the brothers sit in front of you. Tension was thick in the air, no one spoke a word.

"So uh," you say, breaking the silence, "what's happening? Choromatsu can you explain something?"

Choromatsu and Osomatsu glared at eachother. Choromatsu spoke first.

"Osomatsu doesn't have a job, (Y/N). He never did. We're still NEETs."

You look at Osomatsu confusedly. "What? Then where were you going all those times, Osomatsu?"

Osomatsu looks guiltily at the ground. "I.."

"Osomatsu hasn't been seeing you because..well.." Choromatsu glances at his older brother. "I think Osomatsu should tell you."

You stare at Osomatsu. "Well?"

"I-I've.. I've been seeing Totoko.." he murmurs quietly, but loud enough for you to hear.

Your eyes widen, and start watering.

"Wh-What?" you stammer, controlling your tears for as long as possible.

"He's been out with Totoko and has been sleeping over at her house sometimes. Also, his only contacts are Totty, Mom, Dad, and Totoko." Choromatsu states bluntly.

You feel something wet go down your cheeks. You were crying. Osomatsu got up and moved to hug you but you moved away.

"H-How could you? Y-You said you love me!" you say, looking at him pitifully.

"I.."

Choromatsu got up and hugged you, which you didn't move away from.

"(Y/N)?.." Osomatsu whispers.

"P-Please leave. I don't want to see you right now.." you say, controlling your voice tightly.

Osomatsu gets up and shows himself to the door and leaves.

You feel yourself wither in Choromatsu's arms, beginning to bawl. Your face was buried in his hoodie, turning a dark green as your tears made contact with the soft fabric. Choromatsu hugs you, petting your hair as you cried.

"H-He said he loved me! D-Did he even m-mean it? Wh-Why.." you say, whimpering.

"I don't know how Osomatsu works, (Y/N). I don't know why.." Choromatsu took your chin in his hands and moved your head up so you faced him "Why he'd cheat on such and amazing girl."

You felt your eyes widen as Choromatsu kissed you on the forehead.

"Ch-Choromatsu..."you murmur, looking up at him.

"(Y/N), I've been wanting to tell you this for a while, but, I really really like you a lot.. You're so pretty and kind and smart and.." Choromatsu trailed off, breaking eye contact.

You stare at him for a moment.

Should I stay with Osomatsu or give Choromatsu a chance?

----------------

Whichever you guys vote for the most determines the next chapter!