Chapter 1 : Unexpected Beginnings

"Pika-pi!"

"What's the matter Pika? Is there a challenger out there?" asked a black-haired boy with a red hat.Pikachu shakes his head.

"Ah damn it... it is like eons ago a challenger come. Things do start to get boring , isn't it Pika?"

"Pi-kaaaa"

"Never mind then .Time to go for our daily training buddies. Is everyone ready?"

Cries of the red caped trainer containing excitement are heard.
"All right then. Time to do it pals!" There is about 2 hours of consistent training for the red haired cape and his Pokemon. It's almost the same way to start a day since he decided to continue his training to the renowned but fearful Mount Silver in the gap of Jotho and Kanto.

"Honestly, training like this is starting to get boring and unprogressive. I must find a new way to continue my training." The red caped trainer spoke.

He, is the renowned Pokemon league champion. He, took down every single gym leader in Kanto, took down the Elite Four with his other companions, and now he decided to further his training in this inhabited and deserted training, believing that strong Pokemons that could make his skills improve to the next level existed.

He was wrong.

He thinks that it does not matter, since he could not get any challenges out of the wild Pokemons there. News spread fast about the champion training in solitude up high in , challenges from all regions flock to challenge the champion. Some came to gain experience and some to fight for glory. The red caped boy thinks that maybe the challengers could help him improve.

He was wrong, again.

The challenges posed everything but a threat. He could wipe the challengers down with even a single hand. The red caped trainer decided that he will finally leave Mount Silver to search for challenges, and ways to improve himself.

That trainer, Is Red. Champion Red.

Meanwhile, at Professor Oak's Lab

"WHAT? Are you kidding me, Gramps? You made that decision without me knowing it?" shouted a spiky-brown haired trainer in the Lab.

"I know you sought to improve yourself, Green. This offer helps in your cause. And also, it helps someone that never lived a normal teenager life like you to have a taste of what's the joy of being a normal teenager." Exclaimed Oak.

"But this is.... Ridiculous."

"Whatever my grandson. Let's just wait for Yellow and Blue to arrive so that you three can discuss about this decision I made, okay?" Green stayed silent, face as black as coal.

After a whole fifteen moments, the door opened. A beautiful girl with blue top and a white hat appeared at the main door of the Lab.

"Sorry I am late!"

"You should be." Green said with a smirk on his face.

"Wait... where's Yellow? She was not someone that would be the last one to get her ass into the Lab after received a call from Oak. That slowpoke should be Blue."

"HEY! That is so rude of you. Anyways, Yellow was coming with me just now we met up at Route 1. Where is she?"

"I-I am he-he-here." Yellow appears behind Blue.

"How did you... oh wait, you are too short to be noticed! Hahahaha" joked Blue, making Yellow speechless.

"Anyways," Professor Oak speak up at that moment before Yellow could get further embarrassed by Blue.