What is #ProjectGoodGirl?

You see them almost everywhere. The good girl is mostly stuck in some awkward situation or being pressured to do what the opposite of what a good girl would do. We just can't help to admit that we're like the good girl in a way.

#ProjectGoodGirl is a campaign created by Jax to spread the love for good girls and celebrate books on Wattpad that have the typical good girl.

Join the campaign by adding the sticker or sash to your book if it features the well known good girl! You can even add the sash to your profile picture. Also, add the hashtag #ProjectGoodGirl to the tags list.

HOW TO ADD THE STICKER/SASH

You'll need a few apps for this. You'll need PicsArt and Photo Layers. That is, if you're doing it on a phone.

1. Go to the link presented in the bio. Depending on the device, you should be able to hold down on the photo and an option for downloading the photo will come up. If desired, do this for both the sticker and sash.

2. Go to Photo Layers and choose your background (either your profile picture or book cover). Add the accessory to the desired place you'd like and save the photo.

OPTIONAL FOR STICKER

1. Go to PicsArt and choose your background.

2. Press Tools and select Shape Crop.

3. Place the circle outline in the desired area and select the arrow at the top right. Press the checkmark and you're done! Follow step 2 to apply the sticker.

COMPUTER OPTIONS

1. Download the photo from the link provided in the bio.

2. Use a website such as Canva.com to apply the sticker or sash to the cover.

Have any more questions? Message the founder at hoemonal or leave a message on this account's message board.

Make sure to keep this book in your library for upcoming events and announcements!!