Good-Bad Day.

*That night*

As soon as I reached home and walked through the door, I saw my mom and her husband is sitting on the dining table, probably eating their dinner.

"Ommo, uri ttal Ahreumie~ come here have a dinner together." Mom said while motioning her hand to ask to come over there and eat.

I took a few steps towards the table and was about to answer her but then,
"Where have you been? Hanging around more boys this time?" My step dad spoke out so suddenly.

I stopped and replied my mom, "It's okay mom, I've ate already when I'm outside." I smiled to my mom then I turned back, making my way to the stairs, ignoring that man and his questions.

"Do you not know how to teach your daughter? I'm asking her questions and she just went like that? Both you and your daughter are just the same. Cheap fucking bitches." He said and huffed.

I stopped and turned around to him, "Excuse me? What did you just called my mom?! I don't care whatever you want to call me but don't you ever call my mom with such a name again!! You have no rights to call her that!! You asshole, I hate you, such a jerk!!" I shouted to him, I just couldn't take it anymore if someone is saying such thing to my mom.

"Ah Reum! Go to your room now. I said NOW!" My mom slapped me in the face and shouted at me and I just looked at her in disbelief, I was surprised by what my mom did. Tears starts to form in my eyes, my cheeks is hurting and burning. I hold back my tears and went upstairs, into my room.

I sat on my bed, tears starts to fall onto my cheeks, my heart and head is hurting so much right now. Never have I ever thought my mom would do this to me.

I'm crying so hard that tears couldn't stop coming down my cheeks. My chest feel so heavy and it hurts so much. I put my right hand over my chest, trying to calm myself down abit. After few more minutes calming down myself, I decided to take a long shower.

I believed that the sounds of water can make you feel calm and relax. I going to clear my mind, clear everything that just happen.
---

[Meanwhile In the Group Chat]
Baekhyun: yuhuu~~
Baekhyun: anyone?
Kai: [•.•]/
Baekhyun: ^ew dat looks ghei af. anyways, wheres sehun?
Kai: yea ritee, as if im his mom
Sehun: got sthing to do just now, anyway im here now
Kai: where's Ah Reum?
Sehun: oh yea, Ah Reum where is she? haven't heard anything from her yet..
Baekhyun: I just tried to call her just now but it's off.
Kai: guys..don't you think she is still mad at us for leaving her today?
Baekhyun: seems like that to me.
Sehun: she's not that type to sulk easily tho. I wondered what happen..
Baekhyun: Ah Reummmmm!!! Where the heck are you? Are you ignorinng us?!!!

---
I just finished shower and I got out from the bathroom, making my way to the closet, choosing the big grey hoodie and shorts. After I finished settling my things, I then went to my bed and lay on it. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. Suddenly I heard theres knocks on my door, I knew that is mom but I don't feel like I want to talk with her for now.

She opens the door, I kept my eyes closed and pretend to sleep already. I heard her footsteps coming near me then she sat down on my bed, she caress my hair, then she put her hand on my cheek that she slapped earlier.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. You must hate me so much right now but I want you to know that my love towards you never change, I love you so much." she cries silently and said to me softly, afraid that she might wake me up. She kissed my cheek and get up from my bed and go out from my room, closing the door.