At the Island pt.2

Author's Notes: Helloo~~ for this chapter, I warned you..if you are innocent kid or don't like stuffs that are like kissing or touching bcause your parents might throw you away, then don't read this chapter okay lol but im sure you will just read it anyway right? Eyyy.. Hahaha ENJOY!!
---
Kai's POV

After we both settle down in our seat, I called the waiter to come over and take our order. The waiter handed each one of us the menu, while he hand her the menu, I saw that he gave it to her while purposely touching and holding her hand for a short time and she quickly pull her hand from him.

While she reads the menu, the waiter keeps on eyeing her face, then moving down to her chest and at that time I feel the urge to punch this pervert guy right in the face but I don't want to create any scene so I came up with something else..

"What do you want to eat? Or you want to just order the same thing as mine?" I asked her, hoping that she could just play along. She just nod her head and we both order the same thing to eat. After awhile she looks so red and very uncomfortable then I realized that Im still holding tight her hand. I slowly let go of her hand and apologise.

Your POV

"Thank god...now I can breathe..what just got into him?" I questioning myself in my mind while at the outside try to play it cool even though I already know that my face already looks tomato red colour.

Not long after that, our foods and drinks come and we start to eat them. After we finished, Kai call the waiter to come over.

"Do you have any freebies for a couple?" Kai ask the waiter, which makes me choke on my drink.
"Are you okay baby?" He then ask me. My eyes now is double it size after hearing he called me with the name 'baby'.
-
We got a big bowl of dessert as a freebies and after we finish eating it and pay for it, we both exited the restaurant.

"Do you wanna have a walk at the beach? It's very pretty at night though.." Kai spoke. "Ye..yeah, sure" you replied to him and we both going to have a walk at the beach.
-
"Uwahh..this is soo relaxing.." You said while closing both of your eyes and inhaling the beach scent. We both walk along the seashore then after awhile we spot a bench and went to sit there.

"What else do you plan for the holiday?" Kai asked. "Nothing much. Just planning of enjoying it without any worries..What about you?" you ask him back.
"I want to spent this time with my love one, walking near the beach, hand in hand, and just both of us spending it happily.."

"Oh. Erm..let's go back home then..they might be waiting for us" you said while feeling not good for some reason.
-
Kai park the car and I was about to open the door and get out of the car but then he grab my hand and pull me back to my seat. I look at him in confusion.

"Wait, I got something to tell you..about what happen at the restaurant before, let's just forget about it, you don't talk much after we got out of the restaurant so I guess you must feel uncomfortable around me.." Kai said.

"No no noo..I'm totally fine with it, really, I'm fine. You don't have to worry..you must act that way for a reason so I understand..I'm totally fine" I explained to him that I'm fine with what happened while I'm actually not fine at all, it feels like dying to be honest, but I just want to make him don't feel bad.

Kai just stayed silence for moment, "So, you don't mind at all?" He asked for confirmation. I nodded my head and smiled to him. "What about this? You don't mind it too right?" He asked while he rest his right hand at my tight and caressed it. I stayed silent and watched his hand. Kai then took his left hand and cupped my face making me look at him. "You don't mind this also right?" He asked while looking softly at my eyes. "K-kai..wh-what are..you try..ing to do?" I asked nervously.