Part 1

(Y/N) Perspective

I hadn't been feeling well the past few weeks and I didn't understand why. Maybe I just had the stomach bug or something. I figured I would just push past it and continue to hunt. I was brought out by my thoughts by a knock at my motel door. I walk to the door and open it to see Dean standing there.

"Hey Babe." Dean says as he leans against the door post.

"Hey Dean. Did you have a good night's sleep?" I asked as I let him him to my hotel room.

"I slept okay, but you know I would have slept if I had my girlfriend with me," he says with a smirk on him face.

"I told you why I got another room. I haven't been feeling well the past few weeks. I don't want you getting sick, Dean." I say.

"So what if I get sick? Honey, I haven't been able to hold or kiss you in a few weeks. I miss being able to hold or snuggle with my girlfriend," she says as he reaches and puts his arms around my waist.

"Since when does Dean Winchester ever snuggle?" I asked with a bit of a sarcasm and a smile on my face.

"Well, I only do it with my girlfriend and also when others aren't around. I have a reputation to uphold, you know?" He says with the biggest smirk on his face.

I start busting out laughing. "Well, I'll tell you what? You let me go get breakfast and coffee and then maybe I'll let you snuggle with me," I say with hopes of him letting me go because I'm tired of being stuck in a motel room.

"Fine," he says with an agitated sigh. "But if you're not back within a certain amount of time, I'm call the police, FBI, SWAT, CIA, and all of the above," Dean says with a serious tone in his voice.

"Okay, fine. If you makes you happy," I say as I let out a small chuckle.

As soon as Dean leaves, I grab my phone and purse and head to the nearest diner we passed on the way to the motel. Luckily, the diner was only 5 minutes away so I decided to walk there. As I walk, I decide to take in the small town life, wishing I could have a simple life and a family, but with the hunter life, I couldn't do that. A few minutes later, I walk into the diner and set down at a table.

"Hi, my names Elaina and I'll be your waitress for today. What can I get you to eat?" She said with the brightest smile on her face.

"Hi, yes I would like to get the two eggs with a side of bacon and white toast. And could I get a cup of coffee as well please," I said feeling hungry.

"Of course. What type of eggs would you like?

"Over easy would be great. Thanks," I say as I hand her the menu.

As I'm waiting for my food, I happen to overhear a conversation that was going on between these two women who were behind me. They happened to be talking a pregnancy for some reason.

"So, I have something very important to tell you Julie," the woman right behind me said.

"What? Is everything alright Grace?" The other woman asked.

"Yes, everything is alright. It's just that.....I'm pregnant," the woman named Grace said with so much excitement.

"Ahhhhh, that's great Grace. Wait, how did you know you were pregnant?" Julie asked as she was very intrigued and excited for her friend.

At this point I very turned in because I always dreamed of having of having a family  and settling down without hunting. So I continued to listen so maybe I could know the symptoms if Dean and I decide to have kids one day.

"So for the past few weeks I hadn't been feeling well and I thought maybe it was the flu or something. So I decide to go to the doctor's just to make sure and then he comes back and tells me I'm pregnant," Grace said.