Nannygator {A BoyXBoy Romance Comedy}

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

'Rick' : Hey guys, welcome once again to OMGguyLOL's ride. Yes, this is another new boyxboy by moi^o^ Welcome aboard, -furrow eyebrows- don't push each other people! There are plenty of space for all of you! Without further delay, let's get [Nannygator] starting!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

                                                                            ~Prologue~

                            When life didn't go as planned for Raymond, yet, the court just wanted to kick him on the ass one more time.

                            "Congratulation, the baby is yours." The lawyer sounded cheerful as she passed the bundle of joy into Raymond's trembling arms. The child slept soundly inside the yellowish blanket, without a care in this world. Well for Raymond, he was hoping the blackness came and woke up in his bed, sighing as relief knowing it was just a dream. 

                             But it wasn't.

                             "But I don't want it! Don't give me this mess Jasmine!" Across of where he's standing, a girl was being dragged by two huge policemen towards a place only God knew where, or Hades. She was clawing her way out, yet those men didn't waver. Her red eyes could burn a hole straight out of Raymond's head. The lawyer gasped and covered the sleeping baby's ears. "Mind your words Mr. Jones, the child is innocent."

                             "Well me too! I didn't want the custody of this child, Jasmine can have it! I have college to go through! I have life to experience, to make mistakes!" He tried to knock some sense into that dense mind of hers but she turned a deaf ear on it and continued to tuck the baby in. Raymond glared at the authority who thought he could just ruin his life for him. He wanted to stab him with his Switzeland pocket knife his father gave him, shouting all kinds of swear words. But with the baby in his arms, he couldn't even move an inch without having the lawyer bit his head off.

                             "Jasmine can take care of this child, why me?"

                             "With Jasmine's condition, her raising Jasper is totally out of the question. You are Jasper's father, of course the judge gave the custody to you. She's not fit to be a mother than you being a father to Jasper." The lawyer retreated her hand from the demon child, brushing away the loose hair strands danggling in front of her eyes.

                             "I couldn't possibly raise a child on my own! I have to study," Raymond stated his problem, hoping the child would be sent to adoption.

                             "Then I recommend you to start buying books. Your mother will know what to do." Raymond's eyes filled with hope when he heard about his mom, he realized he wasn't helpless at all. His mother would take care this child for him.

                              "I know what are you thinking Mr. Jones. We believe you will take a good responsiblity on your child, since you were the one that knocked up your mental partner."

                              "She's not my partner," Raymond's deep voice rumbled inside his lungs, fire burning instatnly. The laywer nodded and gave the child a last peck on the head, she told Raymond he had papers to fill and sign before taking Jasper into his full custody. Raymond felt defeated and went along, already smiling inside while thinking of his saint mother.

                               When Raymond was about to leave after filling those papers, the lawyer stopped him on track.

                               "We'll be watching you Mr.Jones. No funny business." Raymond gulped and nodded automatically. The lawyer walked away, busying herself again.

                                Outside in the fresh air, Raymond stood there like a souless man, arm holding a sweet baby. He didn't know what to do with this child, or even raising him. But he knew one thing.

                                 God hated him.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

                     Comment & Vote on it! Tell me what you think!