{Chapter Four}

Chapter Four

Raymond Jones ---> played by Freddie Stroma (it may be replaced)

                            I winced, clunging the pillow hard against my ears when the sound of crying was heard across from my room. I coughed and grunted, refusing to come out of bed. Please, just make it stop. I was just having the sweetest dream in my life, eating lots of, lots of blueberry cheese cake. Oh, the heavenly taste. I shouted as the crying'd gone louder, causing me to stand on my feet and stumble to the nursery room. I stood in fronf of the crib when Jasper was rushing down his tears, kicking his small legs. I shushed him and picked him up, putting his head onto my shoulder and cradling him.

                            Jasper kept moving and stuggling in my arms, crying louder and louder. I kissed his forehead and tried to sooth him down as fast as possible before the neighbour called on us. I moved around the room, eyes barely opened and bouncing him up and down. I cussed when I hit something while moving around. Note to self, never walk in the dark.

                            "You gonna stop any sooner?" I asked the little child, and obviously earning a lot of salty drops. This was the time when all parents wished their babies would stop the hell up. I know, we should be grateful when a baby able to cry when he or she was born. But please, you haven't been through this, Elizabeth Kurth.

                            I needed sleep and by looking at the wall clock which now stood half past 2, I really wished I was in bed now. Tomorrow would be the first day for me to go back college, to meet my mates and to keep up my study. After my parents refused to fund my course, I thought I had become an official college drop-out, and hell I wished I had Mark Zuckerberg's curiousity and brain. But thanked to Carson for paying all the neccessary semesters for my course, I was now excited to go back to college.

                           And Jasper just had to ruin for me.

                           "Please, Jasper, your father need this diploma to feed you," or rather, if you didn't shut the heck up I would feed you ever again! Well, I said rather didn't I?

                           "How we make a deal buddy? I sing you the song and you go back to sleep so was your daddy?" I couldn't I was cooing, damn I felt like a chick. He ignored me, but took it as a yes. I began singing the lullaby and thumping his back, slowly swaying with him. I danced awkwardly, but there's no one here but Jasper to see me. The song I was singing was 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith, I wouldn't say 'singing' as my tones were showering. Surprisingly, he loved this song and this was the only song I knew back in my high school prom, beside 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' of course.

                          Believe me, you don't want to see Jasper's reaction when 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' was sung. Who said every kids liked this song, definitely not my son. The scar of his wild scratchs hadn't faded yet on my arms and face. No, I wasn't singing out of tune. He just hated it, really, really, hated it.

                         For the past twenty minutes, I finally gave up. Jasper wouldn't even lower his volume even a bit. I was tired and worried at the same time. I tried to feed him, which he spit the milk on my face. I changed his diaper, but nothing. If he didn't stop crying right now, he's going to blind himself. I pleaded and begged, for him to stop crying. His temperature was fine too, and it wasn't teething, I checked. 

                         "Jasper, stop crying!" oh shit. Jasper cried even louder when I shouted, "sorry buddy, sh, sorry. I was an accident."