Chapter 1.

"Is it just me or is this house creepy," Kyle could not help saying out loud.

Her mother could not get over the fact that her boyfriend didn't want to live together anymore, so what was her mother's prefect plaster to this sore.

Move in with her bubbly aunt, Lorri and odd grandmother, Ma Ma.

"Come on child, do you know how long it has been since Ma Ma seen you. Come greet her," her mother commanded as she entered the re-made wooden-glass door.

She looked up at the two-story house and it begged to be demolished.

In this very same house, it has been years since she steps foot in or far less slept in it.

When her mom and dad weren't on speaking terms, she used to sleep over from time to time and actually enjoy it.

She looked up once more,"Even the sky is against this!"

Her mother gave her one last stern look and she knew it was time to stop, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Kyle grabbed her luggage that was on the ground, and finally walked into the house.

"Mi nieta! Nae sonju! My baby, you're back!" Kyle's Ma Ma yelled from the porch before embracing her in a soulful hug.

After a few minutes it seem as if Ma Ma was smothering her with too much love. And her mother broke off the dreadful hug, just in time.

Next was Kyle's aunt, and she was a bit of a chic one.

Lorri was in her early-twenties but her body mature quicker, so she was fully formed for a woman her age. One fault, that Kyle always pointed out, at times, was that ironically, her mental age matched a six-year-old.

Noting that, Lorri and Kyle greeted each other with their secret handshake, they had made up, just to bother Kyle's mother. Who always felt left out.

"Lorri stop playing with the girl, she has to go to bed for school tomorrow," her mother finally barked.

Lorri then quickly lashed back," Lee you're just celoso! Jealousy looks stink on you," then sticked out her tongue and disappeared into her room.

Shaking her head, "So childish," Kyle's mum, LeeAnn whispered.

Kyle was done for the day. She left her Ma Ma and mother speaking and went up into the room, which was to be hers, for the short time being

or so she thought.

* * * *

After climbing the many stairs with her heavy luggage, Kyle took a break at the top.

While breathing heavily, she noted the change in the air.

It is colder up here.

Kyle took the first right, after her breath stabilized, and walk straight down the hall. Seeing as her bedroom was the second-to-last.

Upon arriving to her bedroom door, Kyle couldn't help but wonder something, the thought gave her chills and draw her nearer and nearer to the door opposite hers.

That door was different, all six doors in that hallway, especially Kyle's, was full of life, very colouful and warm.

But not this one.

Nope, that door was creepy, held a cold aura and was dull. The door, especially was not re-done like the others, so there we're scraps of paint on the door, giving it a vintage feel.

It was almost intriguing to Kyle. "What was behind this door?" she questioned aloud as she stretched her hand to the knob.

There was a sudden creak. A sudden gasp. And sudden voices.