Beauty Hurts

It was an hour before the Ball starts and Sabrina was in her room in Lestrange Manor getting ready.

"Hold still, dear!" Narcissa was putting makeup on Sabrina, "Almost done."

Andromeda pulled the hair tie out of Sabrina's hair and started brushing it.

"Tell me again," Sabrina tried her best to relax, "why are you two doing this?"

"Bella called us." Andromeda replied.

"Talk about no life." Sabrina rolled her eyes.

Andromeda pulled Sabrina's hair a little too roughly.

"Aray!" Sabrina exclaimed, "That hurt!"

"Sorry!" Andromeda said softly.

"The truth is that," Narcissa glared at her sister, "I always wanted a daughter to fix her hair and teach her how to put makeup on, but I never had one." Narcissa smiled, "So when Bella said that she needed help getting you ready, I happily agreed."

Bellatrix entered the room with the dress, which she set down on the bed. She said, "How are we doing?"

"Besides the fact that," Sabrina started, "I don't wanna go to this stupid ball, I am having the time of my life. Thanks for asking."

Bellatrix checked out Sabrina's nails, "What the hell?!"

"What, what the hell?" Sabrina asked.

"Those nails!" Bellatrix exclaimed, "They are not the nails of a lady."

"Pink?" Sabrina asked, "Mum, you have black colored nails, Aunt Cissy has red, and you're yelling at me for having pink nails?!"

"Bella she has a point." Andromeda nodded, "Why yell at her for having nail polish on? When you and Cissa have more scandalous color nails?"

"Andy!" Bellatrix exclaimed.

Andromeda put both hands in the air, "Fine!"

Bellatrix started taking the nail polish off with a cotton ball.

"Aray!" Sabrina yelped in pain, "Ouch!"

"Will you sit still?!" Narcissa scolded, "Beauty hurts!"

"Funny," Sabrina retorted, "I never actually have to endure this much pain, so it might hurt if one doesn't posses natural beauty, like me."

"Wow!" Andromeda sarcastically said.

"Its very sad, you know?" Sabrina said, "Most people put on a crap ton of make up just to feel pretty," she was trying to piss them off, "but not I. I know that I'm beautiful."

"Alright, alright," Narcissa announced, "you are good."

"So who is your date?" Andromeda asked.

"No one." Sabrina smiled, "I am going solo!"

"Sab," Bellatrix sat down, "you can't go without a date to a ball, you'll be laughing stock."

"I put makeup on, I had my hair straighten," Sabrina smiled, "Do not push it."

"Aww, nobody asked you!" Narcissa concluded.

"Guys asked!" Sabrina argued, "I just declined every single one."

"Guys?" Andromeda repeated, "Who are these guys?"

"Doesn't matter!" Sabrina brushed her off, "The point is I like going alone." She looks at Bellatrix and sighed, "But if you really want me to go with someone," she took out her phone and started texting, "I'll go with a friend."

Narcissa looked intrigued, "Who's the lucky guy?"

"And send!" Sabrina leaned back, "Oh a guy? No, a friend? Yes."

"Hey Lily I'm going solo 2 d ball, wanna go solo w/ me?" Bellatrix read the text then looked at her sisters, "She really loves to defy the norms."

"Just to change the topic." Andromeda said, "How many guys asked you?"

"Um..." Sabrina stood up and admired her reflection, "I stop counting after the 50th guy left a note on my locker!"

"Wow!" Narcissa exclaimed.

"Like you said Aunt Cissa," Sabrina smiled, "beauty hurts." Sabrina walked back to the cosmetic table, "Meaning, my beauty does not just hurts me. It also leaves guys heartbroken."

Bellatrix snorted at the comment, "Get dress!"

"Sure." Sabrina grabbed her phone and the dress and ran into her bathroom.