Literal Lesson

Sabrina went back to Lestrange Manor the Friday after Narcissa's visit. Sabrina felt guilty about the whole thing.

It was Saturday and Sabrina was in the kitchen, she just got back from Starbucks. She was drinking a cappuccino, sitting on the island stool, when she heard a loud startling Pop!

"Bella?!" Andromeda called.

"Still asleep." Sabrina sighed, hopping down the stool. Taking her cup with her she slowly made her way to Andromeda was, Sabrina smiled, "Good Morning, Aunt Andy."

"Sabrina, why are you dressed up?" Andromeda asked.

Sabrina was wearing a leather black skirt, and a mint green shirt. "Coffee." Sabrina answered.

"Of course, coffee." Andromeda felt like an idiot asking Sabrina why she was dressed, "What time are Bella and Rod?"

Sabrina chuckles, "It's a Saturday morning probably at noon. You still have six hours of waiting."

"And why are you awake?" Andromeda narrowed her eyes.

Sabrina smiled, "Coffee, if I don't get up early I would have to get in line to get coffee and people tend to be violent in lines." Looking at her phone, "Tea?"

"Please" Andromeda said, following Sabrina into the kitchen.

"So..." Sabrina hated silence, "What's new?"

"Nothing much," Andromeda sipped the tea, "I heard what happened."

"Aunt Cissy?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes," Andromeda answers, "she told me. Why do that though?"

Sabrina took we a deep breath, "I was thinking if this went on their records it could ruin their whole lives."

Andromeda sighs, "And how will this affect your future?"

"Not you too!" Sabrina gasped, "I can't take another lecture, so can you just drop it, please?"

"Since you said 'please'..." Andromeda smiled.

"Hay salamat!" Sabrina gasped, gratefully.

"Drop what?" Bellatrix voice making Sabrina jump.

"Hi mum," Sabrina recomposed herself before turning to Bellatrix, "your up early."

"Yes, well," Bellatrix walked over to where the teapot was and poured some in a cup, "I heard, Dromeda's voice."

Andromeda smiled at her sister.

"So drop what?" Bellatrix asked again.

"Drop the," Sabrina looked around and noticed the teaspoon Andromeda was holding, "teaspoon, and start stirring before your tea gets cold."

"Sabrina." Andromeda warned.

"Fine," Sabrina sat down, "I got in trouble.

Bellatrix simply asked, "Who were you trying to protect?"

"Scorpius, Al, and Rose." Sabrina replied.

"Okay." Bellatrix sighs.

"That's it?" Sabrina was astonished Bellatrix reaction, "Where's the yelling? The lecture?"

Bellatrix smiled, "I think you had enough of being yelled at by Cissa and I know that you're too sweet to do anything bad without a good reason."

"What is today?" Andromeda asked.

"Today is..." Sabrina smirks, "the day after yesterday and the day before tomorrow!"

"Haha!" Andromeda sarcastically said, "Your funny."

Another Pop! was heard.

"Sab?" Jade called from downstairs, "I'm here!"

Sabrina rolled her eyes before standing up and peering through the balcony. She waved, "Up here, Jade."

"Its too early!" Jade complained, "Why are you up?"

"Morning person." Sabrina responded, "Why are you up?"

Jade yawned, "Couldn't sleep."

"Thinking of Jacob," Sabrina teased, "are we now?"

"Shut up." Jade smiled.

"Luv ya." Sabrina formed a heart with her hands.

"Here!" Jade handed her a box.

"What is this?" Sabrina raised the box to eye level, "Is this gonna explode on my face?"

"No," Jade smirked, "well, it might."

Sabrina walked back to the kitchen leaving the box in front of Bellatrix.

"Well, that was..." Jade whispers, when Sabrina walks back out.

"Mean?" Sabrina asked, "I know!"

Boom! "And there's the explosion!" Jade smirks.

"Sabrina!!!" Bellatrix yells.

Andromeda laughs.

"Well," Sabrina smirks before sprinting away.

The kitchen door burst open a flour covered Bellatrix and a giggling Andromeda appeared. Jade tried to suppress smile, when she saw Bellatrix, with no avail, Jade states, "I'm so sorry."

Sabrina turns, "Not my fault." pausing for a second, "Can't believe I'm actually saying those words."

Bellatrix smiled, "Its about damn time."

"Huh?" Sabrina tilted her head.

"Never take responsibility for others wrong doings." Andromeda explains, "Yeah, Bellatrix has weird lessons."

Sabrina chuckles. "What?" looking at Jade staring at her.

"It's just ironic," Jade replies, "that's all."

"What..." the realization suddenly dawned on Sabrina, "ohh!"

"Come on, Sab!" Jade exclaimed.

"Leave me alone." Sabrina said jokingly, "Its too early for the brain to function."

"Its too early for figurative statements." Jade corrected.

"Where did you get it?" Bellatrix asked, "The gift, I mean."

"Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes." Jade answered.