prologue; who is hellcat?

The brunette pulled out her katanas from the sheaths that rested against the base of her spine, gave them a careful turn as she sliced at the two thieves

The brunette pulled out her katanas from the sheaths that rested against the base of her spine, gave them a careful turn as she sliced at the two thieves. Her black mask that rested above her mouth shifted as she twisted the handles in her hands, slicing through the digital enemies that Tony had set in front of her. Her teeth extended into long sharp fangs, as she pounced from one place to another, her limber figure twisting from the sudden darkness into a circle of light. Her feline pupils focused on tony, who yelped, still adjusting to his niece's sudden capabilities of being part-cat. Evie's crimson glow died down from around her, her claws lost their length, and she rolled her back, stretching her limbs like a lazy cat. 

"You know, most teenagers would rather go out on dates than fight with katanas. Speaking of which- where do you get katanas from?" Tony Stark said, tapping a pen on the desk as she walked out of the training room.

"Well, I'm not most teenagers because you know, most teenagers aren't possessed by a demonic cat spirit. Secondly, Amazon. You can get everything from Amazon."

Tony rolled his eyes, grabbing her swords. "Give me those. Are these real?" he asked, noting the shine of the blades.

"Do I light on fire?" Evie pinched the bridge of her nose as he stared at her. "Don't answer that Uncle Tony. But yes. I light on fire."

"You're flammable?"

"Did you not hear me say demonic cat possession?"

Pumpkin, her cat, stretched from the bookshelf she was laying on, raising her ears at those words.

"Oh, don't look at me like that, Pumpkin. You know what you are." Evie said sarcastically.

The orange cat hopped down, purring against her leg.

"Wait, Pumpkin is a demonic cat?"

"She used to be a demonic cat. Now she's just a cat with a super sense that can detect bad guys. That and she's super lazy."

Evie shrugged her shoulders at her uncle as she took off her mask. "Is that why you came up with the name Hellcat?" Tony asks.

"Sure, lets go with that." she retorted sarcastically as she pulled her sweater over her head.

"Hey, you're the one that showed up here instead of at school."

"You're the one who drove me here."

She rubbed her arms and put her jacket on, zipping it up. She grabbed an apple from the counter as she grabbed her bag, Pumpkin following behind her. She grabbed her katanas from Tony and shoved them in her messenger bag as they were sheathed. "I hope Cap isn't expecting this hoodie back." she hummed, looking at her uncle.

"I don't think he's going to care."

"Cool," Evie said, bitting into her apples with her extended, sharpened teeth like a shark. She pulled her eyes out of her messenger bag and walked out the door, to her mint green VW beetle. She opened the trunk and tossed her bag inside, Pumpkin crawling in through the open window and sitting in the passenger seat. She shut the trunk and walked to the driver's side of the car.