•1•

@ana

@ana.mohn
Feels great to be home ..
👤evamohn

568 Likes | 28 Comments
.....
loglady99 - holy shit you're home !

isakyaki - my girl is backkkk

ellevillevillde - you guys are so cute..

user - sister goals

aiden_lokad - nobody is excited that I'm visiting ?? wow guys so rude.

evamohn2 - don't worry a I'm thrilled
@aiden_lokad

sana_bakkoush - not even facing the camera ?? Wth

ellevillevillde - who wouldn't be excited?! @aiden_lokad

...............

"Do you think they'll like me Eva?"

"Aiden shut up you big goof, of course the girls will love you! They already think you're hot." I pushed him lightly.

"I believe I was talking to your sister, but good to know. "

For the past hour, Aiden has been a bundle of nerves. The girls are finally going to meet my best friend from London and to be quiet honest, I wasn't worried one bit. He's a great guy so I'm sure they would get along great.
It's been two years since I was invited to move to London and pursue my dream of joining The Whitecliff Art Academy. It was a tough decision, one where I had to leave my sister and friends behind, but I knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

"A , are you ready yet? We are leaving in 10 for the party!" Eva exclaimed.
Vilde had scored us an invite to a Penetrator Party, and luckily Aiden was allowed joining. Apparently these things were a big deal to Vilde.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm ready." He grumbled, fixing his flannel.

"Don't worry, you look cute!" I smirked.
Aiden was trying to impress Vilde, he had been keen of her since he met her while I was skyping Eva.

"You look hot." Aiden whistles.
Looking down, my checks heated up. Leave it to Aiden to feed my ego. I was wearing a white crop top, and a pair of light ripped jeans.

"Okay we all look hot, now lets go guys!" Eva giggled.