•2•

Pushing through the crowded room, I dodged spilt drinks, and kissing couples. This party was crazy.
"Hey where's the a.. Eva?" Turning around I noticed I completely lost my sister and friend. Well this is shitty.

"ANA!" a voice slurred. Someone gripped my head and buried it into their chest.
"It's me Vilde! Remember I was the one who always.."

"Okay Vilde" I cut her off, "you are making a scene!" I mumbled.

Pushing myself away from her, I looked up and immediately started giggling at her slanted figure. Arms wrapped around her waist, holding her up. Noora's chin rested on Vilde's shoulder.

"Nice to see you Ana!" She grinned.

Leaning over, I place a kiss on her check. Ever since Eva and Noora met, I had clicked with my sisters friend. Over the two years I was gone we would message each other every day and sneak in a phone call every now and then in our crammed schedules.

"Can you help me take her to the couch?"
Noora was visibly struggling with Vilde in her arms. Placing  vildes arm around my shoulder, we made our way to Sana, who sat on the couch looking around unamused.

"Hi Sana!" I grinned, placing Vilde next to her.

"Hey, long time no see." She smirked at me.

"I'm going to show her where the drinks are, we will be right back." Noora grabbed my arm pulling me to what appeared to be a kitchen.

"Where is your sister?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Oh, about that. I kinda lost them when we walked in.." I frowned.
I hadn't seen the two since, and I was kinda worried. Hopefully they were together.

"Oh my god." Her face visibly paled.

"What?" I looked around, searching for danger.

"He's coming this way!"

"Who? Who is coming this way?"

"William." She blushed.

"Is this the boy you have been telling me about? The one who is so keen on you he won't leave you alone?" I smirked.

"I'm glad you talk about me Noora. " a smug voice came from behind.

Noora's pulled her lips into a tight line, glaring at me. I winked at her and turned around. Behind me were a group of guys, one was short with black hair, the other was tall with shaggy brown hair, and lastly there was a boy with neatly styled brown hair.
Looking at the one with the smirk plastered on his face, I grinned.

"You must be William!"

Noora nudged me from behind. Oh lord, she's so going to kill me later.

"Yes, and you are?" He smiled.

"I'm Ana, Ana Mohn."

"She's Eva's sister, she just got back from London." Noora added.

"Oh London, I have family down there. Well it was nice meeting you Ana, Noora may I talk to you for a minute?"
Noora looked at me, is this girl really asking for permission? Instead of saying anything I just winked at her. As I watch them slip through the kitchen door, I realize I'm still not alone.
Looking up, I'm greeted by the boy with the brown hair. He was staring at me, and quite honestly, I don't think he even knew he was. I stood there for 5 minutes, debating on if I should start a conversation, but then I couldn't take the awkwardness any longer.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked bluntly.
He dropped his dazed look, suddenly smirking as if he was a totally different person.

"Couldn't help myself beautiful." He winked.
I think I liked him better five minutes ago.

"Okay.." I shifted slightly.
Looking around the kitchen I noticed the counter was covered with bottles of alcohol. Making my way over to the counter, I looked over the various kinds. Taking my pick, I leaned over reaching for a bottle.

"I wouldn't take a drink from there." The boy from before said.
Looking over my shoulder, I furrowed my eyebrows, confused by what he meant.
"I mean, you should get something out of the fridge. Me and William keep all the good stuff in there so no one will spike it."

"Oh, okay. Thank you.."

"Chris."