Chapter.1

Nataly's Pov

"Well that's the end of our video today thanks again for the 3Million subscribers" I said. "See you guys soon" Jocelyn said. We waved goodbye at the camera and it turned off.

Hi my name is Nataly and I make videos with my best friend Jocelyn. We have just made a special video for reaching 3Million subscribers. "Ill pick you up at 12 tomorrow" Jocelyn said. "Kay ill be ready by then" I said. We were going to see Austin Mahone perform at CityWalk. Other celebrities were gonna be there too.I waved at Jocelyn and she left.

~Next Morning~

I was retouching my hair when Jocelyn called me to go outside. I went out and went inside her car. "Kay lets go!" Jocelyn said. "You do know how to drive right?" I asked. "Of coarse" She said. Jocelyn is 16 and I'm 15. She learned to drive barely. We then headed to CityWalk. "Who do you think we could meet over there?" I asked. "I dunno" She said. I turned on the radio. "People say Forever In Your Mind is gonna be there" Jocelyn said. "Oh my god I know hopefully we see them there!!" I said. Jocelyn was madly in love with Jon. I like Ricky. Well more like love....but he has his girlfriend,I don't know who she is though. I never met her so I can't judge. After the car ride we got to CityWalk. We parked and went to CityWalk. "OH MY GOD ITS NATALY AND JOCELYN!!!" Girls screamed. We waved at them. The security then came and blocked us from fans. We tried to get everyone's hand. The security brought us to a place on the second floor were other people were. There was a gate and they let us through. We took pictures with the fans and hugged them. "Can I have your glasses?" a fan asked Jocelyn. "um You can wear them for a bit" Jocelyn said. I went to see over the railing and saw fans down and a perfect view of the stage. People screamed when they saw me. I waved. "Where's Jocelyn?" A girl screamed. "She's over there she'll be here right now" I yelled. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a girl. "Hi can I tell you something" she said. "um sure" I said. "Okay ill kindly order you to stay away from my boyfriend" She said. "I'm sorry I don't know who you are" I said. "I saw your video today about how Ricky was your favorite....but guess what slut he's mine so back off" She said walking away. W.O.W Rude. Jocelyn came next to me with her glasses and gum. "Who gave you the gum?" I asked getting some. "This girl named Ellie over there" Jocelyn said waving at the girl. The girl jumped and screamed. "Dude oh my God.....its them!" Jocelyn whispered. "Who?" I said looking around. She pointed at three guys. "Oh my Jesus its them" I said. They made their way over to us. "Hey you guys are Nataly and Jocelyn right?" Emery asked. We nodded. It was Forever In Your Mind!!!